Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First Use Of Warranty!

Demonic Angel

I've had a glorious 6 month run of no problems with Kaori at all - no nicks, squeeks, whistles, bells, honks, chips or rattles - its been marvellous! :D

Its not a major problem, but my drivers seatbelt is playing up, it'll click in but you have to fiddle with it to get it out - it wont always come out on the first press, so I rang them and have her booked in on Saturday morning - just needs a new belt stem apparently! 30 min job.

The one thing I liked about Listers (the only thing actually!) was that they were excellent at warranty repairs on Karis - Farmer & Carlisle were excellent on the sales side - I'll have to report if they are as good on the service side - the guy seemsd really nice on the phone though - even though I was a total dunce and forgot my registration number!

I'm kinda hoping while they do the seatbelt stem they might clean Kaoris inside for me - Listers did it and her cabin needs a good valet! :D :D

At least they dont hide the fact that theres a problem like mine do!

If the insidereally neads a clean, maybe dirt and grime has got in the seat belt thing. My dads previa has gone like that, he gets it in a terrible state. Though i'm sure you dont let yours get anywhere near as bad! :thumbsup:

Errr well the interiors not too bad - I keep it cleaner than I kept my last Yaris and the passenger and rear footwells and areas are spotless because I rarely have passengers, but my side is pretty dirty - need a car vac!

Perhaps it is a bit of dirt or something, but the guy from the service dept basically said that at the end of the day, the last thing you want to go wrong is your seatbelt - especially considering my track record! :lol:

Better to be safe than sorry!

A car vac?!?!

Just use the house hoover. Take the mats out, and give em a good beatin' too. :D

Mr Sheen is also very good for cleaning the plastic bits of the interior too (dash, etc).

Just use the house hoover.

Yip, my mum doesn't like me using the Dyson though so I use our old Hoover number! :thumbsup:

Well we dont have a posh Dyson one - we have an Electrolux! :lol::lol:

I've always wanted a Dyson though (sad are my dreams!) - naturally I wanted the blue one and the funky purple washing machine.... but Dyson arent the cheapest make in the wiorld..... :rolleyes:

I'm from the poor house.. i got to get on all fours and suck the dirt up myself :(

I'm from the poor house.. i got to get on all fours and suck the dirt up myself :(

Ahhh - knew you could be of some use to me at JAE Davy..... :lol::lol::thumbsup:

oh Davy if only you had posted that reply in gold,

i have so many things to say to you :lol::lol:

Lol....

Naughty Kimi.... :D

Otherwise, get down to a decent petrol station, as they sometimes have one.

A car vac?!?!

Just use the house hoover. Take the mats out, and give em a good beatin' too. :D

I do that too - or I even "borrow" my Dad's hoover that he has for work as it's smaller and easier to use..always good to give the mats a good beating..that way all the annoying bits of dirt that get caught in the fibres get loosened.

Just use the house hoover.

Yip, my mum doesn't like me using the Dyson though so I use our old Hoover number! :thumbsup:

I usually just say "mum, where's the hoover? I'm just gonna do some hoovering", by the time she's woke up from the shock the car's sparkling

Well after a week of glorious weather, I was going to wash the car today, however, its miserable outside!

Hopefully Toyota will then! :lol::lol:

ALL SORTED! :D

Didnt clean my car for me (oh well! lol) but they did the seatbelt stem super quick, 20 mins tops and they gave her a free health and safety inspection too, which she passed with flying colours! :thumbsup:

They had one Aygo there too, I just had to stop for a look! It was Carbon Quartz - very nice! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links