Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Off Work

stevetubbyturbo

wish i could have loads of boat time but i can hardly use my left arm so i cant steer it :crybaby: and i only just fitted a nice 13" pitch prop and hydrofoils to it last tuesday so it should really go some now but i cant test it.

As for the electrician hes works for the company as well we used to be good mates but i dont think i feel very friendly towards him at the moment.

Gosh Steve - that sound awful - you my friend are a very lucky bloke indeed! I cant imagine the pain you were in!

Best wishes from Rich, Jess, Alfie and I for the speediest of recoveries! :thumbsup:

You need to make sure its reported correctly - and if I were you, I'd be arranging with my solicitor to make a claim against the company for being negligent.

:blink: Hope youre feeling better fella...was it a 3 phase you were working on? if so youre a lucky bugger :eek:

As others have said make sure it gets reported, this way if you ever need to claim you can and also it may help with "mistakes" like yours dont happen again at the place. Anyway least youre on the road to recovery m8 :thumbsup:

Get well soon Steve! :thumbsup:

Sounds like it was a close call :unsure:

A

Steve,

do you have to turn up the boost on everything...even yourself :lol:

hope you recover soon ,get well soon mate :group-cuddles:

kim x

Cheers to everyone for wishing me well it nice to know there are people out there who care even if my employers dont :cacker:

was it a 3 phase you were working on? if so youre a lucky bugger

It was single phase 240v@ 15 amp

do you have to turn up the boost on everything...even yourself 

I need something to give me some energy as the medication im on really makes me tied.

As for the accident being reported ive found out the HSE has started a inquest of how this was allowed to happen so it looks like my bosses are going to be in the dog do, whats the betting i dont get employee of the year :lol:

Hi Steve

Glad to hear that you are ok mate. Now thats what i call a rush mate. The MR2 is gone and now you are sticking your fingers into power points to get the rush again :lol:

Take care of yourself mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Just read this :eek:

Glad you're OK mate :thumbsup:

I have been shocked a few times by quite large supplies, but nothing as severe as this - it's the amps the do the damage not the volts. 15A is a fair bit to take :o

There is no difference between a shock from a 3-phase source or a single-phase source as the chances of getting done by all three phases is very unlikely. Also I don't think you will find a 15A three phase supply. I *think* a 16A rating is the lowest you can go on a 3-ph supply. I stand corrected on this as it's been a while since I have worked with heavy mains.

I actually quite like the feeling you get during a mild shock - everything numb and tingly :lol:

Seriously, I am glad you're OK - it could have been a whole lot worse. Make sure your work follow the correct HSE proceedures :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links