Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ever Miss Your Car?

Karma Supra

Sorry weirdy sad post :P

I was just chatting to another member today on the phone (Another Mk3 supra nut!)

And Pm'd a link of my TOC feature and looked at my garage link (black car in sig!) I just realised HOW much I miss that car!!!!!

Now I have no distractions I will work on it like mad.. try and get it back on the road for JAE (very unlikely, lots of work, lots of money, its annoying being so fussy!)...

Sounds daft but I have been really busy with work, sorting my grey car, sorting other cars, and I have not ventured down the garage.. I started working on it agian today (its been off the road for two years now!).. and got errrr, kinda emotional.. (not ad bad as Milly she says she wants to cry when she sees it engineless and covered in dust sat in the garage.....)

Anyone ever felt like that, or have I lost the plot and got far to attatched with an inanimate object??

I know how you feel mate! :)

My car went away to the bodyshop for just a week a while back and I missed it like mad! :(

I just finally got my Maxima together after the brake job. I was happy to be driving it again.

My work is less than a 5 min walk so my car can sit for weeks on end unused!

I hate not getting to drive places....

Actually missing KITT at this very moment, she is still at Jap Innovations getting all pretty for JEA :( :crybaby::crybaby: I need to have her home so I can carry on with the rest of my plans :rolleyes: :D

Oh well will just have to sit and wait patiently *big sigh

Yep know how you guys feel. Tom`s been off the road over a month now. :( I really need a dose of BOOST !!!!! Even took the bike out for a blatt at the weekend and that didn`t solve anything. Anyhow, hopefully the old beasty`ll be running by the end of today. Then it`s just a few smallish jobs and MOT :eek:

I only let Rich borrow Kaori for 3 days and I missed her like mad! I couldnt wait to have her back again and change the seat and mirrors back to how they should be!

I remember when the T3 "went away" to MrT for the Scratch Repair and also the Warranty things, I had a courtesy car but it just wasnt the same and I wanted her back as soon as possible. Really should not get so attached to a car... :ph34r:

Every time when we go on holiday and It's left in the long term car park, when we return I can't wait to cuddle it, caress it, squeeze it, smother it in kissses and------------er--cough----4_18_5.gif

Yeah,

I miss it sometimes. :lol:

dude that car is gorgeous though man, and what u mean no distarctions dude cough gt4 cough cough, joking mate if u ever need a hand on her gve me a bell

Ed I can still work on your car if you are free :thumbsup:

I havent been away from the Mr2 as of yet so havent had a chance to miss her

but i am missing the fiesta like crazy! :crybaby::crybaby:

- she's just sat in my garage all lonely waiting for her new spangly engine :hokus-pokus:

- i am actually getting her back on the road in her present state- just needs a new drive shaft and Battery (as its proper dead) then i can use her when its raining instead of the mr2

I feel like im neglecting her :( but at least shes not out getting wet and damaging her lovely paint work :group-cuddles:

I think I'd miss the convenience of having my car than the actual car itself to be perfectly honest

I'm missing the grey one now as Milly had nicked it to go the the engineer shop with a crank!

I'm stranded!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links