Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lexus Lights

Lomondcruise.com

You know - i think this is the most you guys (Fidgets & Matthew) have posted in this section lol

J

When I need a quick pick-me-up I take the volvo out looking for altezzas. Never been bested by a car with those.

-Chris

Can't argue with the logic there Matthew. !

Opinions seem to be split on whether or not they look good on a Lexus, never mind on a Paseo.

You want a set of Afterburners right along the back !

f that, i'll only take the afterburners if the actually have a jet engine attached to them!!!

bunch of chavs tbh :D

agreed :lol:

f that, i'll only take the afterburners if the actually have a jet engine attached to them!!!

haha, yeah, always wondered why they call 'em afterburners...s'not like it comes with a jet engine or anything

haha, yeah, always wondered why they call 'em afterburners...s'not like it comes with a jet engine or anything

or a Lamb Vindaloo :eek:

Where can you get those afterburner style lights out of interest?

Lexus lights a big no no in my eyes so be creative!! i had to be on my rear lights!

Carcompleted005.jpg

Thats been done using thin strip lines. Less than £5 a side but you need patience!!!

some german dude custom made them, i think he's on the german paseo boards...but i dont speak german. and his car is used as an advert for the nippon style bodykit, like the one richie has, on the german eBay

Leave the lights standard all of the above look ******* IMO. The stripe ones arent too bad but the others = !Removed!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links