Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

God I'm Cutting It Close For Jae..

JappyBeast

Car went in today (tues) for its new engine,

My car dude says it will be defo ready for JAE but you know what garages are like.

Might have to push it there with no engine.

Why does life have to push things so close!

Sometimes its nice to have a little faith....

If your man says it'll be ready, then pray to god it'll be ready! :D

Have you got a back up plan, just incase faith fails??

Least your car is road legal, mine isnt even registered in this country yet :lol: ;)

It should be fine if hes a good machanic he will probably have it done for the weekend fingers crossed mate :thumbsup:

take it to rogue and get a tubby transplant, they'll get it done quick for ya. :unsure:

answers on behalf of rogue :D

at least you can go to JAE, im gonna be lying on a beach - which although nice, i could do that anytime, and theres only the 1 JAE :(

wow.. thats purple.

wishes you luck with that :thumbsup:

*looks around for 'JAE' :unsure: .... im new here

atleast your is a straight swap...

I'm doing a complete engine conversion with custom parts ready for jae but....

.. it's not even at the garage yet :o :!Removed!: talk about cutting it close :wacko:

Good luck with all your work Jappy :thumbsup:

Nice one Jappy....

Oh and BTW... sorry if I scared you on Friday night :P was hanging around with Darren and Blaze and well... the purple monster is not a car that fades to the background ;) twas nice to see a fellow TOCer on the road :P

So I was the gold blurr.... sorry :P :thumbsup:

Nice one Jappy....

Oh and BTW... sorry if I scared you on Friday night :P was hanging around with Darren and Blaze and well... the purple monster is not a car that fades to the background ;) twas nice to see a fellow TOCer on the road :P

Have i missed something again?

Pah! cutting it close?????

I need to fit an engine too, the difference being the toyota gaskets etc have not arrived yet, the block is stripped in my garage, the crank is in uxbridge, the head is still at renault.....

Straight engine swap is easy!!! A good days work!

Nice one Jappy....

Have i missed something again?

JJ how rude! come to mansfield on the weekend that me and rob are away! :crybaby:

Im very offended! :yes::lol:

Only joking babes hope you enjoyed mansfield - was it a long drive? :unsure:

Well, I'm rebuilding my bike as we speak, and need to still put it on a rolling road befre next weekend!

Crumbs!

:D

OH MY GOD!!!!... that was you in the Gold Yaris on the A38!!!!!

Everything becomes clear now. :) :)

My brother was sitting with me at the time and asked if most girls 'pip' at me!!!!

Well chaps I can relax, the old engine was taken out on the tuesday (the day I took her in) and today they were waiting for the clutch to turn up, said it would be 2pm so they can put the new engine in, they said it will be ready for THIS weekend so I have 7 days worth of blasting my car about before JAE... its been so long, its gonna feel like a different car!

£350 plus VAT.. not a bad deal really.

Used Find a part and got about 11 emails back.

Not a bad price at all B) What engine is it (other than just N/A)? Spec? Mileage? Big stonking Turbo?

I'm sure you're going to be well chuffed when it's done :yes:

OH MY GOD!!!!... that was you in the Gold Yaris on the A38!!!!!

Everything becomes clear now. :) :)

My brother was sitting with me at the time and asked if most girls 'pip' at me!!!!

Hehe ;) yeah twas me... :P

And Tegan, yeah sorry about that :P I couldnt make it to Envy, too far to go really atm for me (lack o cash) plus i would have only wanted to buy sommat... so Me, Daz, Blaze and Mo met up for a couple of drinkies... I was on my way to see my mate Ruth in Lichfield and well.. Mansfield wasnt too far out of the way.. so it was a good weekend :)

Mansfield is weird... loads of 1 way stuffs! :P

Took me a long time to work out the circuit, ended up in Worksop and alsorts!

Next time you are in town give me a shout!

Hehe ;) yeah twas me... :P

And Tegan, yeah sorry about that :P I couldnt make it to Envy, too far to go really atm for me (lack o cash) plus i would have only wanted to buy sommat... so Me, Daz, Blaze and Mo met up for a couple of drinkies... I was on my way to see my mate Ruth in Lichfield and well.. Mansfield wasnt too far out of the way.. so it was a good weekend :)

Well catch us next time lady or there will be trouble! :D

I dont find the one way system hard but obviously thats because im used to it :rolleyes:

Its only the town centre thats like that- it gets even harder to get places between 11pm and 4am on weekends because they shut the centre off incase drunk people get knocked over! :ph34r::lol:

Yeah I noticed that :P lol..... and I promise next time im near I'll give ya a shout :P

£350 plus VAT.. not a bad deal really.

Used Find a part and got about 11 emails back.

Bargain!

Hope its a decent engine mate. ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links