Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

An Ideas Peeps?

mad welshman

im thinking about changing my car.

anyone have any ideas?

i was thinking along the lines of:-

1, honda nsx

2, r33/34 gtr skyline

3, maybe a evo7/8

any ideas? :thumbsup:

What about an audi A4?! :P I'll do you a straight swap!!!

KEEP THE SUPRA or give it to me :D

did have a look at a audi s4 on the weekend......lush. maybe when i get a little older.

any more ideas?

nissan 350z?!

very nice car, test drove one last month. felt slightly underpowered, think i would rather a car with back seats i can use, unlike the supra. he hee

how about a s4 then peeps?

s4 details.

id get those cats off straight away. get it delimited .

The problem is that EVOs are fast becoming a cliche and the boundary between Scooby & EVO owners is ever decreasing. Bit too common for my liking.

NSX's are cool, but pretty pricey.

Keeping the Supra probably presents its own problems, i.e a 10 y/o UK Spec will soon start to require TLC and a fair amount of moula.

Plus anything much smaller than a Soop may not suit you.

Audis?!?! Oooh no, how could you go from a Supra to an Audi lets face it. :unsure:

The skyline has my vote! It has the back seats you want - not sure that they are any bigger than the supras back seats though :unsure:

Or if you like Audi's how about and RS4 or if you can afford it RS6 :drool:

Get loads if the back of one of those estates B)

Mate, the s4 is an awesome car, personally though, I'd choose a Supra over it any day! :thumbsup:

always wanted a gt4 st205, might think about getting a highly modded one shipped in from japan.??

Hehehe Supras don't have back seats... they're more like baby chairs :lol:

Tell me about it i was relegated to the back seat of Envy's soop when kev took me and other kev for a ride! Now im quite short and even i had trouble getting in gracefully! :blink::lol:

always wanted a gt4 st205,  might think about getting a highly modded one shipped in from japan.??

Now there's a serious contender! :yes:

Hehehe Supras don't have back seats... they're more like baby chairs :lol:

Tell me about it i was relegated to the back seat of Envy's soop when kev took me and other kev for a ride! Now im quite short and even i had trouble getting in gracefully! :blink::lol:

Yeah you quickly learn not to wear skirts in those things. :P

How about this Baz?

gallery_13372_125_1121771428.jpg

:drool:

OMG! im in love! :wub:

Baz it has to be the Skyline!

Im sorry you dont even get a say in it! Get your wallet out and go fetch! :P

im thinking about changing my car.

anyone have any ideas?

i was thinking along the lines of:-

1, honda nsx

2, r33/34 gtr skyline

3, maybe a evo7/8

any ideas?  :thumbsup:

1 - nsx doesnt have the power, and is a little hairdresser limp wristed imho

2 - Skylines are ok, but the r32 is the daddy. Just as powerful as the other gtr's but lighter and much more of a racer.

3 - Not bad, almost bought an evo twice now. But coming from a supra your gonna miss looking 'coupe cool' ;)

Highly modded st205's are cool but hard to find.

How much are you looking to spend Baz and whats the main purpose of swopping?

More power? Or something else?

main reason is..........fancy a change.

Just do what i've done and get a different supra ;) You know you like the supra but you fancy something different - fair play. Get a project supra like me :thumbsup:

Lets see....

1, honda nsx - great looking car, but its N/a, and will sound likea honda.

2, r33/34 gtr skyline - proper GT, with grunt to match! nasty interiors though, very fast but slightly bland..

3, maybe a evo7/8 - 4wd bladn saloon on steroids tat. mildly better thena scooby.

Out of those three I'd be torn between the skyline and the NSX, probably going for the NSX as they hold their value well, and are pretty much a supercar.. the Nissans drop like a stone after a few years, and although blisteringly fast, tunable, and practical, are dull... (I know someone that recently changed her supra for one, she said, its far faster, but like being in a fast cavaler)

The 350z is n/a, no way is it the new 300 ZX :P

Have you ever driven an RX-7? I know you'll live your life a rebuild at a time, but they are great fun to drive!!

I'll probably get shot for this, but at that price range you could also get a Maserati Bi turbo coupe.. I think they are craking looking cars, not slow, and don't have the image problem of 911s and ferraris :thumbsup:

Lets see....

1, honda nsx - great looking car, but its N/a, and will sound likea  honda.

2, r33/34 gtr skyline - proper GT, with grunt to match! nasty interiors though, very fast but slightly bland..

3, maybe a evo7/8 - 4wd bladn saloon on steroids tat. mildly better thena  scooby.

Out of those three I'd be torn between the skyline and the NSX, probably going for the NSX as they hold their value well, and are pretty much a supercar.. the Nissans drop like a stone after a few years, and although blisteringly fast, tunable, and practical, are dull... (I know someone that recently changed her supra for one, she said, its far faster, but like being in a  fast cavaler)

The 350z is n/a, no way is it the new 300 ZX :P

Have you ever driven an RX-7? I know you'll live your life a rebuild at a time, but they are great fun to drive!!

I'll probably get shot for this, but at that price range you could also get a Maserati Bi turbo coupe.. I think they are craking looking cars, not slow, and don't have the image problem of 911s and ferraris  :thumbsup:

ive driven my mates rx7. lovely to drive but there are some major stumbling blocks.....

1, tatty interiors...fall to bits all the time

2, really small inside, even smaller than the supra.

3, as u said...rebuild costs, mates rebuilding his as we speak

4 door handles break easly

all in all, brill car to drive. but not for a 6"2 tall man. :thumbsup:

might start looking for a wide arched short wheel bass 300zxtt

they seam to be very cheap at the mo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links