Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its All Done

JapBlack

Wow! I love the wheels and even the kit... I wouldn't have had the bonnet scoop though (although it would actually have a function on my car ;) ) but that's a metter of eprsonal taste and if you like it... :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at the next Scottish meet...

:thumbsup:

Alan

Wheels and light brows both lush (I own both, exactly the same). I don't like the bonnet scoop (is it from an Impreza??) Front lip is nice, as are the seats (which must have cost a bomb, still waiting to fit my impreza seats). Not keen on the rear spoiler however and am undecided on the sideskirts. Apart from that all looks good!

Looking good.. the Booster stuff is quality kit, get a set of the rear light masks too..(pic in my garage) makes a huge difference to them.. and is better than lexus lights any day.

very nice, love the buckets, boster kit is gorgeous, spesh on black, love the rims well what can i say :yes: but why the Funk is every body getting them now :crybaby: not keen on the bonnet at all, sorry not to my taste, but rest is nice :thumbsup:

1 - Yes it is cut into the bonnet. Wanted it to get air to the induction kit and also to generally cool down the engine and no it doesnt slow me down.

2 - The kit is a phase 1 booster kit blended and heat treated onto a phase 2 but with bits chopped and others filled and smoothed so id say its custom.

3 - Its a huge carbon fibre vent that im assured there are very few of.

Is there a turbo going behind that hole in your bonnet??? Not my taste im afraid... don't mind the wheels, and fair play for doing it to a ghey p2! Good work and job though... it's yours and you love it, so it's a brilliantly modded car!