Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Certain Kyt...

Caz SR

I've done a little search and I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet, but...

Just seen KITT in J tuner!! It's a nice little pic as part of the Jap Show @ SantaPod feature. :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

Yeah I spotted that :D

Ash, did Matt ever send you the photos??

Know they got more photos at JAE too :thumbsup:

OMGFG WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wow I am sooooooo pleased, I asked the guy at the pod to take piccies of KITT so I can have it on my bedroom wall ;) but I had no idea she would get in the mag...... wooooo hooooooo again. And I had no idea they took piccies of her again at JAE and noooooo I still have't had the piccies sent via e mail yet. Kick Matt's backside pls. :D

Thanks for the heads up gang :group-cuddles: would have completely missed it otherwise. :thumbsup:

Asha @ Les and Annes chilling out.x

i seriously cant find it in augusts j tuner............... :( oh ash, i was home for 2 lastnight :P

I was home for about 1.30 ish Alex fell asleep in the car, it was a fab night, always a laugh with you and the boys :group-cuddles:

i seriously cant find it in augusts j tuner............... :( oh ash, i was home for 2 lastnight :P

I was home for about 1.30 ish Alex fell asleep in the car, it was a fab night, always a laugh with you and the boys :group-cuddles:

rthe zigzagging was brill :D

I got home at 2... Did i miss something afterwards? :wacko:

Thats brilliant news Asha hunny - I'm so pleased and proud of you and KITT!! What an honour to have your car featured in a mag (second only to having your car featured in the TOC newsletter of course, which KITT already has been!!) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thats brilliant news Asha hunny - I'm so pleased and proud of you and KITT!! What an honour to have your car featured in a mag (second only to having your car featured in the TOC newsletter of course, which KITT already has been!!)  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Yeah I am really pleased for us :group-cuddles: I havent seen either mag yet but will buy one asap :thumbsup: Haven't stopped smilling yet :D

seriously it aint in there......... i cant find it. kaz what page? i'll go through it again

Noooooo dont burst my little bubble, are you sure you remember what KITT looks like? Black with a red scanner, hot, fast, very sexy ?????? description ringing any bells ;)

Yep - definately in there! It's page 071 of the September Issue - not August.

Just seen Kimi's TS on the same page too!

The caption fot KITT reads: "Super smooth Celica proves 'less is more'"

The pic of Kimi's car is with the bonnet open.

:thumbsup:

Pls can I just say that I have soooooooo gone off "Hammy Hammond"...... I have just watched TV's Greatest cars on Sky one and out off 100 best cars KITT came in at No2 :D RESPECT :drool:(No 1 was the General Lee)

and bloody Richard Hammond is slagging it off, I THOUGHT THIS GUY NEW HIS CARS. :angry: boy was I wrong :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Ash

Yep - definately in there! It's page 071 of the September Issue - not August.

Just seen Kimi's TS on the same page too!

The caption fot KITT reads: "Super smooth Celica proves 'less is more'"

The pic of Kimi's car is with the bonnet open.

:thumbsup:

WhooHoo yes i'm there too :D

nice picy of Kitt Ash B)

we're famous now :lol::lol:

Still not seen it yet :( but I have also been told that KITT is also in next months J Tuner aswell :group-cuddles: Her piccies for that were taken at JAE. :thumbsup:

Oh btw I am @ JJ's house.

Ash. :thumbsup:

Just reading this thread and its hard trying to keep up with ash, your all over the place :lol:

Well done ash :thumbsup:

Wahoo. Well done Ash.. :thumbsup: Fame and fortune at last... Well Fame anyway. :D

Just picked up my copy today, and she is there larger than life :group-cuddles:

Will harrass Matt for the pics for you love when hes back in the office :D :thumbsup:

Pls can I just say that I have  soooooooo gone off "Hammy Hammond"...... I have just watched TV's Greatest cars on Sky one and out  off 100 best cars KITT came in at No2  :D RESPECT  :drool:(No 1 was the General Lee)

and !Removed! Richard Hammond is slagging it off,  I THOUGHT THIS GUY NEW HIS CARS. :angry: boy was I wrong :ffs:  :ffs:  :ffs:  :ffs:

Ash

Ash.... he does know his cars... the 80's trans am was an awful car - you need to remember this was back when the americans thought to make a sports car you removed all the suspension and put a truck engine in the front...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links