Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Your Neighbours

jerry phipps

Rate Your Neighbours  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Your Neighbours

• the best neighbour on earth
    • good mates
    • ok to speak too only
    • neighbour from hell
    • dont speak to them
    • dont trust them
    • They look dodgy
    • hate there guts

There are only two houses is my post code, and I can't actually see her house from ours... so dispite being an annoying old :censor: she does not bother me... out of sight, out of mind.

There are only two houses is my post code, and I can't actually see her house from ours... so dispite being an annoying old  :censor:  she does not bother me... out of sight, out of mind.

I like your style buddy. But hey only 2 houses in your post code? You must live in a very exclusive place mate :yes:

jerry!!

Neighbor to my north is an old lady who lives alone and has a red '92-ish Toyota Celica in her garage, and the car is in mint condition :) She also has 4 little yapper dogs that drive me nuts :angry:

Neighbor to my south is a nice older guy and his wife. He likes to chat with me while I'm out working on the lawn or a car. In fact, since moving to this neighborhood, he's the only neighbor who has actually said hi and introduced himself to me and my family...heh. The 2 across the street are quiet. One is the co-owner of the local Mitsubishi dealership (his daughter is hot :D ) and the other is a total 'Murrican sort of guy with big trucks, NASCAR stickers on his car, and a pool in the backyard. His oldest daughter is hot too.

Its a fairly nice neighborhood that I live in now, and I seem to be the only guy in the area that likes to spend his days covered in grease and under my cars, but the neighbors don't seem to mind the fleet of old crapboxes I had around. Now I'm down to the Camry and the Volvo. Pulsar and Van are now in the hands of other people in my family.

Well my neighbours are interesting. The ones directly next to us dont really care about the cars but think its funny we have 2 identical ones.

The other one, well shes a prossie who drives a corsa so dont care what she thinks!

And the other ones, well they all love their cars, all tinkering so its all good :D

There are only two houses is my post code, and I can't actually see her house from ours... so dispite being an annoying old  :censor:  she does not bother me... out of sight, out of mind.

I like your style buddy. But hey only 2 houses in your post code? You must live in a very exclusive place mate :yes:

jerry!!

Not nessacerily jerry - the missues parents live in a semi-detached house in a village and have their own postcode... :yes:

Don't think I mentioned that two days after moving in, I was hanging some curtains when I saw someone pull up onto the drive 3 doors down... who was it?

Only my ex girlfriend of 4 years!!!

She moved in a month before me :rolleyes:

jerry!!

Not nessacerily jerry - the missues parents live in a semi-detached house in a village and have their own postcode... :yes:

Still it's nice to live in a village. Dont you think nice and peaceful

jerry!!

jerry!!

jerry!!

The place I live in is classed as a village, but its more of a small town - its just officially a village still - its awaiting small town status!

Although its nice cause 5 mins down the road we have farms and countryside as far as the eye can see - its really pretty!

jerry!!

jerry!!

The place I live in is classed as a village, but its more of a small town - its just officially a village still - its awaiting small town status!

Although its nice cause 5 mins down the road we have farms and countryside as far as the eye can see - its really pretty!

Sounds really nice :yes: I would love to live out in the sticks

jerry!!

Don't think I mentioned that two days after moving in, I was hanging some curtains when I saw someone pull up onto the drive 3 doors down... who was it?

Only my ex girlfriend of 4 years!!!

She moved in a month before me :rolleyes:

I can beat that one! Went to view the house we own now and thought I recognised the lad who answered the door. Then it clicked, it was the boyfriend of my ex who was having to sell the house as they had split up some five years after me and her :wacko:

I think she must have had a problem with relationships :lol:

Hi everyone

Was just wondering how do you get on with your neighbours? With all the car modding that you all do is it a bother to your neighbours are they cool or are they a pain in the  :ffs:

Going back 2 years or so i really had the best neighbours that you could ever wish for and that was both sides  :thumbsup:

But now  :crybaby:

So tell me what type of neighbours you have got to live with.

jerry!!

We live in the end house of a block of four. Our immediate neighbours we call the Munsters as they're all so weird. The mum is a bible bashing hypocrite, the dad is a mouse and obviously hen pecked, the four kids are either like their mum or dad (strangely enough!). They don't believe in TV, although we often catch the kids standing outside our window watching ours! :angry: They play the piano at 7 in the morning, seven days a week and never think that it could be disturbing anyone. They have a real log fire, and a day out for them is off to the woods to collect sticks for it. They have a foul habit of spreading horse s :censor: t all over the front garden in the height of summer, often on the hottest days. And at the schools' harvest festival, where most kids bring a tin of something, their kids get sent in with a bag of bags :eek: !!!! And even their poor cat has moved into

next-door-but-one as she's better cared for there! And they're an entirely different story. Nice as you could hope to meet with two absolutely stunning girls, both could be models. And we get on with them really well. If they ever move house I think we might have to too!!!

Hi Glanma

Sounds like you have got a real pain in the butt of a neighbour there my friend. I really feel for you there. I remember back at my old place. My neighbours where bang out of order. We all grew up together and when my parents sold there house to me i was well happy.

Now because we were the young couple the kids thought that it was ok to belt loud music all hours of the day and night :eek: So i complained to there parents and there parents said to me what can i do :eek:

So this went on for months in the end we seeked the councils advice. We had to fill out a report and make note's of when the disturbance was taking place.

In the end i had enough. It was getting out of order when you come home from work to see you wife outside having a massive argument with the neighbours i knew it was time to move on.

We finally sold the house and we brought a brand new detached house. Purely because i didn't want the stress of noisy neighbours again.

But for sure i do feel for you when it comes around noisy neighbours they can make you feel really down and out mate :(

jerry!!

We're in the process of buying .. but on one side of our current place we have the 'fottballers masion house' and on the other a real nice family who'd do anything to help. The footballer is actually a really nice self made guy who built himself the best he could - damn Im jealous.

The there is the old !Removed! across the road who's family seem to find it neccessary to park right across from our drive meaning I have to do a 37 point turn to leave my own drive.

There again I have perfected setting their car alarms off .. you gotta love a stainless 4inch backbox!

Mine are ok when thay want to be.

To the left a young woman with a kid, who we hardly see. To the left two an oldish maried couple who have been married 45 yrs and sleep in seperate rooms :eek: , what they told my mom anyway. Weirdo's.

At the back a :censor: crazy family, one of the kids continously jumps on this trampoline for hours on end, and find it :censor: ammusing kicking the football at the fence :angry: .Idiot child.

But overall they ok

Hi Glanma

Sounds like you have got a real pain in the butt of a neighbour there my friend. I really feel for you there. I remember back at my old place. My neighbours where bang out of order. We all grew up together and when my parents sold there house to me i was well happy.

Now because we were the young couple the kids thought that it was ok to belt loud music all hours of the day and night  :eek: So i complained to there parents and there parents said to me what can i do  :eek:

So this went on for months in the end we seeked the councils advice. We had to fill out a report and make note's of when the disturbance was taking place.

In the end i had enough. It was getting out of order when you come home from work to see you wife outside having a massive argument with the neighbours i knew it was time to move on.

We finally sold the house and we brought a brand new detached house. Purely because i didn't want the stress of noisy neighbours again.

But for sure i do feel for you when it comes around noisy neighbours they can make you feel really down and out mate  :(

jerry!!

Jerry - If only you knew the half of it! I could compile a book if i were to tell you all the stories that spring to mind!

And I can't move at the mo either! :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links