Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Content With Taxing Fuel.......

daktari

Well they will when this idea takes off...It`s been around for years of course. But Italian scooter manufacturers Aprilia have released a prototype scooter that runs on Water & Air......... MotorMouth Link How long before these applications apply to cars trucks buses or even planes. :unsure:

i cant wait to see whats going to happen in the future when fossil fuels run out and everything switches to hydrogen fuel cells

hydrogen being one of the most abundant elements available to us! and two thirds of the planet contain it!

nope

hydrogen fuel cell is a reactor that creates electricity to run motors

Cant help thinking the Oil giants are going to try and sabotage these efforts. :( It`s only a matter of time before components are made small enough and cheaply enough to fit everyday vehicles. :unsure:

Cant help thinking the Oil giants are going to try and sabotage these efforts.  :(  It`s only a matter of time before components are made small enough and cheaply enough  to fit everyday vehicles.  :unsure:

i think by 2010 well be seeing the first hydrocell cars in the show rooms :yes:

I think its a great idea - I'd buy a alternative fuelled car - I've been toying with a Prius (or similar!) for the future.... :thumbsup:

I think its a great idea - I'd buy a alternative fuelled car - I've been toying with a Prius (or similar!) for the future....  :thumbsup:

I'd by a alternative fuelled car as well :yes:

Nuclear powered of course :lol::lol::lol:

I think its a great idea - I'd buy a alternative fuelled car - I've been toying with a Prius (or similar!) for the future....  :thumbsup:

That would be fun driving a car made of lead and concrete :lol:

Cant help thinking the Oil giants are going to try and sabotage these efforts.  :(  It`s only a matter of time before components are made small enough and cheaply enough  to fit everyday vehicles.  :unsure:

Haven't the big oil companies bought the rights to a lot of this technology already? This can then be stalled until fossil fuels run out and then they can still monopolise the market.

Joe

That would be fun driving a car made of lead and concrete :lol:

would only have to go to the garage every 25 years though :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links