Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wiring A Sub/amp To My Pioneer System...

Rohil

Ok heres the deal, i've bought myself a nice top of the range 200w Pioneer System, along with a couple of Infinity 6 by 9's, not a bad way to set meself back a few bob. Anyway, I bought a sub/amp... BUT - well you know you have to power the amp from the Battery?...

Well I CANNOT find a hole which i can get the power leads through... I've got a corolla 2004 model S . . . and the hole which comes from the dash to the engine IS NOT THERE! somebody tell me where the hole is? what should i do? i dont want to drill, nor do i want to be paying 65 quid to get someone to do it!

HELP ME!

lol!

Ro

Oh yeah if anyone has done a corolla up with subs, cud u take some photos/arrange a meet with me to see how its done? or just, tell me? lol. Ro

Have to ask, but what model is the "S" version???

If it's a UK model, it would either be T2, T3, T Spirit, T Sport???

I've got the T Spirit model.

The best way for it, its to find the main wiring loom from the engine to interior, you should find this in the main bulkhead, behind the Battery.

Although it's looks sealed, this would be the easiest way to feed a power line into the car.

If you need pics, i should be able to take some and show you.

Bing

PS...Dont' forget to have a look at my install, to give you some ideas :lol:

:thumbsup:

Have to ask, but what model is the "S" version???

If it's a UK model, it would either be T2, T3, T Spirit, T Sport???

I've got the T Spirit model.

The best way for it, its to find the main wiring loom from the engine to interior, you should find this in the main bulkhead, behind the battery.

Although it's looks sealed, this would be the easiest way to feed a power line into the car.

If you need pics, i should be able to take some and show you.

Bing

PS...Dont' forget to have a look at my install, to give you some ideas  :lol:

:thumbsup:

Ok, I'm pretty sure its Sport although its already been customised alot from the inside, I havent done anything myself but the car itself is quick.

Do you mean that little rubber thingy near the Battery which goes into the dash? Is that where i should feed my red power wire?

I really appriciate your help, and a pic of inside your bonnet where the Battery connects would be awesome :D - I think if I can find this hole i can save myself atleast £40... so help would be appriciated :)

Ro :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links