Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Suspension

sparco_blues

The shocks on the corolla are on their last legs so need ot get them sorted asap, what would be the best shocks to get and i dont really want to spend over £300, ive already got a set of apex springs waiting to be fitted, lowering it by 35mm. who else has changed their shocks to afermarket ones? and where did you get them?

My corolla is a E111 1998 1.3i 16v

I know about the koni adjustable ones available on fensport just wanted to see what else is out there :D

Monroe Sensatrack is a good shock with -35mm lowering

got a link for them?

also does anyone know what shocks come as standerd? I have the GS model if that makes a difference.

Sorry now Link take a look at Google.com

or you could buy the original Shockaborbers from a G6R Corolla They are better than the shockabsorbers from the other E11 Corolla,s

I had TTE -35mm springs on my previous G6-R with the original G6-R shokabsorbers and it worked fantastic .

the car was like a Kart ( Skelter) that Stiff :thumbsup:

ok next question where would i look for them, or would the main toyota dealer be the only place? :help:

Youre a gold member don,t you get a discount than by your dealer ????????????/

only just signed up with the goldmemebrship so still waiting for more details to come through :D

but if i do get a discount from the dealer then ill be taking advantage of that :thumbsup:

cool will look into that, any ideas what sort of price new shocks all round would cost? :thumbsup:

Original equipment on my Rolla were made by KYB - I assume yours would be the same. Uprated KYB shocks available from Fensport.

I have the gas shock absorbers from fensport on mine, along with the springs, and like G6-R says, its like a go-kart :D :thumbsup:

I've just received some KYB shocks and 30mm lowering springs today from fensport for my Corolla GXI, not fitted them yet, thats the job this weekend :D

Not sure whether im going to be able to get 17s on it with this suspension on though :eek:

Mike

Ive just ordered the koni adjustable shocks, should make a nice difference, also got apex springs to go on too, might have to wait till next week though before i can get it all fitted. Hopefully this will sort the handling problems out, just need to get it out on a track to give it a proper run :D

It will be like a go-kart mate, and you wont get bored of driving it either, iv had mine a year nearly and it still puts a smile on my face :lol:

Just needs more power now :D

was it easy enough to fit, as i think the shocks need to be used with the KYB casing and it looks as though it needs a few adjustments to fit in, plus how easy will it be to change the firmness of the ride, what was the cost to fit your kit? :help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links