Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Gumball 3000 2006

JapBlack

Well im trying at the moment to get into the Gumball 3000 Rally for 2006. Managed to find some funding and sponsorship for it now all i need to do is try and nab a space. If anyone else is willing to sponsor or support me for this would be nice if not very unlikely. lol. Worth a shot. Anyway i'll be going for it TOC styleee if i get a place.

u need to get ur place as soon as mate they have limited space for "normal cars" i had a space for last years and had to seriously suck up and blag to get it, also u need to check the sponsorship regs, as the rally is sponsored ur only allowed a cpl of adverts on ur car.

Im going to take it to Envy for them to kit all out as soon as i blag my place. Was on phone today to Gumball and need to call again tomorrow. Envy just dont know it yet but ill be going all out.

Im going to take it to Envy for them to kit all out as soon as i blag my place. Was on phone today to Gumball and need to call again tomorrow. Envy just dont know it yet but ill be going all out.

errm - they do now.

you've just posted it on the internet.

on a public forum.

that they sponsor.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links