Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Should I? Shouldnt I?

Leeky

Been offered a straight swap you see.

My 1992 Lucida 2.4 4WD G for this guys 2001 Hyundai Accent CDX (still within its 5yr warrenty)...

I think the Lucida is worth more but there are a few bits and pieces i need to put right on the Lucida prior to selling her.

His Accent is metallic gold, is a UK car with full service history. only done 36000miles.

Im just thinking that the Hyundai would appeal to a bigger market (as i want to sell up and get the money) being both a small family car and being only 4 years old...

I dunno.... :unsure:

What do you lot think?

Strictly as a personal opinion ... then no. On a commercial basis...No again. The Hyundai was made to appeal to the mass market, In particular the smaller lower income family. It never really caught on in any great way. Due to the healthy competition from the likes of Skodas Felicia and Sea t not to mention Ford. I think you might end up getting stuck with it. even though it is possibly more valuable. You might have to drop the price to sell it. :(

On the other hand you could sell it in a mater of days and make a few bob. :D

This is why i don`t sell cars.. Just collect them. :ph34r:

Just had a quick look on Auto trader website and 01 Accents down here are going for anywhere between 2 - 2.5 K So i guess depreciation is also an issue. :unsure:

PS. I could only find one petrol Lucida within 100 miles of me and thats 3 grand. Quite a rarity. :thumbsup:

Edited by daktari

Someone I know has an R reg Hyundai Accent Coupe - and its awful! She admits its awful!

So awful in fact you can pick an R reg (1998) Coupe model up for about £500 - they hold diddly squat value!

Your Lucida is defo worth more than any Accent! Just my opinion though!

Noooooooo way. Don't do it - you already have a big enough market for the Lucida. You've just got to be patient.

I can guarantee that this car will be harder to shift, there's a reason why it has a 5 year warranty.

In short - I wouldn't touch it with a barge poll hun!!!

DONT DO IT father in-law bought a hyundai lantra a few years ago paid 7K 2yrs down the line got £1500 back for it good investment heh Stick with the toyota

I'm not keen on them, havent heard good things about them and also from claims I've done at work they also dont seem to cope well in accidents..

I'd say with the Lucida!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links