Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photoshopers...

JT

Ok, don't know if this is possible, but if anyone is good with photoshop, could you try and tint the windows on my car (bit darker on the back ones if poss, so it looks real, lol). i've never used anything like photoshop, so i dunno if you can do it, what with the reflections in the glass and eveything, but if you don't ask.... :D

either pic would do ;)

MLNA0006.jpg

MLNA0004.jpg

were u at macrat manor or car warz last night mate?

im sure someone will be along shortly. if not ill do it when i get home for ya

no, i've not been to the mascrat meet for ages. was it that jap meet? what's car warz? never heard of it.

if there was another white AE82 there, it was probably my old one :D

I'll sort it when I get home JT :thumbsup: which should be in the next 20mins or so... I hope...

thanks! :thumbsup:

yeah it was a !Removed! meet. i just seem to remember seein a couple of AE82's there. Car warz was on the Warrington Cruise site. dont bother goin. was crap and full of chavs

yeah it was a !Removed! meet. i just seem to remember seein a couple of AE82's there. Car warz was on the Warrington Cruise site. dont bother goin. was crap and full of chavs

"street racing scene" :lol::lol::lol:

thanks, that's great :thumbsup:

what's the situation with tints now? can you not have them on the front at all? if that's the case, i think i'll leave it. i really like the look of it tinted, but it looks odd without the fronts done. what do you guys think? or do you think it would look chavvish? (or does it look chavvish anyway :P )

i'll have to go to the next mascrat one then. i've only ever seen one other AE82 on the road (not counting my old one). yeah, know what you mean about the cruise thing - every corsa and saxo round here seems to have a "cruise cheshire" sticker. i sometimes go on the site for a laugh :D

I drove past the Mascrat last night, its only 2 mins from my house, didnt know that they have a meet up there! never been myself, might have a look next time :D

Was following a rather nice red RX7, looked immaculate :drool:

Are they once a month at the Mascrat?

Cheers

Mike

lol erm well there is me, dicey2k and mr bump. but they are both my mates anyway. then jaydanwilde and hotgen 5 come sometimes as well

thanks, that's great  :thumbsup:

what's the situation with tints now? can you not have them on the front at all? if that's the case, i think i'll leave it. i really like the look of it tinted, but it looks odd without the fronts done. what do you guys think? or do you think it would look chavvish? (or does it look chavvish anyway  :P )

JT, I found this info about tints:

As of january the 1st 2004 the laws concerning window tint level's were up dated.

Front windshields have to allow 75% light through them and must not be tinted lower than the as1 line on the windscreen (i.e 6 inches from the top)

Front side windows must allow 70% light through them. basically this means if you have glass that is factory tinted then you are road legal! if you put ANY tint on those windows,the tint combined with the tint already in the glass will make your front windows illegal.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ROAD LEGAL FRONT WINDOW TINT!

Some people still insist on getting their front side windows tinted,nowadays most tinters will refuse to do this but some still do, they recommend 50% tint as it's light and police dont seem to mind but it is still over the legal limit.

If you get 50%/35% light/medium tint applied to the front side windows and the police catch you ,you will be asked to remove it within 10 day's and to produce your car at the nearest vosa inspection office for them to agree the tint has been removed. NO FINE,NO POINT'S

If you have 20%/dark tint or darker (i.e 5% limo) on the front side window's then you could be fined or you could have your car impounded or if your lucky you will be given the chance to remove the tint there and then or get your car towed home. POSSIBLE FINE AND POINTS.

All rear window's are exempt from the new tint law's, so basically every window behind the driver,rear door's,quarter's and the rear window can be tinted as dark as you want!

Tinted window's are not going to be inforced with the mot test!

If you get your window's tinted then by law you are required to notify your insurance as this is considered a modification.

lol erm well there is me, dicey2k and mr bump. but they are both my mates anyway. then jaydanwilde and hotgen 5 come sometimes as well

one would hope im your mate too :P

If you get tints I'd do your fronts windows aswell but just get a light tint on them. Its illegal yeah but if you drive sensibly the police won't bat an eyelid. I'd get light tints on the side and then midnight on the rear screen. :thumbsup:

its second monday of every month

lol, told you i hadn't been for a while :D

i dunno what to do now, really. if i get it done, i'll have to get something put on the front - like you say a light shade, because it just looks odd with the back dark :ph34r:

i'm really undecided now :D does it look better tinted?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links