Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do You Like Gordon Brown & His Policies?

zebidi

do you think so?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. do you think so?

• yes
    • no

Can't agree with every one of his policies, but then I've never agreed with all the policies of any politician.

On the whole I think he's a top bloke; He's trying to do what he thinks is right in the longer term.

Awaits flaming.

Can't agree with every one of his policies, but then I've never agreed with all the policies of any politician.

On the whole I think he's a top bloke;  He's trying to do what he thinks is right in the longer term.

Awaits flaming.

yes, he maybe trying to do a little for the long term. they are all lies. i dont believe them for a second. all those things he says is to make us feel guilty about using petrol.

and i hope no one agrees with that stupid black gps box he wants to put on our cars to charge us for every mile.

He was on the news last night on a special about the blockades, I didnt understand a word he said or what the whole bit explaining why we were having them!

I dont agree with his policies at the moment, but when he does something good ill like him a bit more!

On the whole I think he's a top bloke;  He's trying to do what he thinks is right in the longer term.

Awaits flaming.

yes, he maybe trying to do a little for the long term. they are all lies. i dont believe them for a second. all those things he says is to make us feel guilty about using petrol.

and i hope no one agrees with that stupid black gps box he wants to put on our cars to charge us for every mile.

I agree with it. People who use the roads more should get charged more... It can bring down the price of petrol for less regular road users as well as be another obstacle for those who try to avoid paying road tax.

The cost of travell by car needs to rise considerably if we are going to reduce congestion and pollution. I have just worked out (not sure how accurately) that I have covered 2051 miles to football this season to 13 games and the cost of petrol for this... £190.53 my figures might be wrong but thas what I think it is!

Imagine the cost of that by train!

I know I would pay a hell of alot more for the luxury of driving my car places and this is whatneeds to happen to push people off the roads...

i think he's an arrogant tw*t, who's wrong and knows he's wrong but is too pig headed to blame himself for his many many c*ck ups

How can we say we do or dont like him, dont even know the bloke!  :rolleyes:

He is a bleedin' politician! Course you don't like him,

The shower we have over here are a load of lying thieving backstabbing lying selfserving gits. You should hear me when I'm annoyed @ them! :ffs: :ffs: :censor: :ph34r:

How can we say we do or dont like him, dont even know the bloke!  :rolleyes:

He is a bleedin' politician! Course you don't like him,

The shower we have over here are a load of lying thieving backstabbing lying selfserving gits. You should hear me when I'm annoyed @ them! :ffs: :ffs: :censor: :ph34r:

go biz!!! look. £4 billion road tax, our income gets taxed, !Removed!, petrol, council tax, poll tax, and not to mention the big VAT % dont you think we are getting taxed enough?

Ahh but the question has been changed since I posted!

True. But the answers are still relevant & fairly unanimous :censor:

course gordon can put a black box in my car :D

as long as he TRIES! to install it himself :censor:

i will give the fat b>>>>rd a policy statement he will never forget :censor:

u wouldnt like me when ime angry :ffs:

course gordon can put a black box in my car :D

as long as he TRIES! to install it himself :censor:

i will give the fat b>>>>rd a policy statement he will never forget :censor:

u wouldnt like me when ime angry :ffs:

i hear that!

I don't understand this business about chargin people for how much they drive.

Should i pay less for my tv license cos i dont watch tv as much?

At the end of the day they're flippin roads, people NEED to travel, and some travel cos they enjoy it. It's like goin for a stroll in the park. Chargin people it just wrong imo.

Also this is basically the rick / poor divide all over again.

We're gonan end up with big corp fleets transporting our stuff, and rich dudes canin it. The local handy man who hasta lug his stuff around aint gonna be able to hold his own against that!

-Z

bring it on gordon, stick a black box in my car - i will get a lovely feeling when i stick a black box defeater in my car and know that im doing something unlawful against you and the rest of your shyster cronies!

this goverment is narrow minded and greedy...

Under Labour we all pay nearly 250% tax we did when they first came into power (as in, all taxes, not just income)...

I don't beleive or particularly like the man, although he's much more agreeable than Bliar.

I did like that song that the Stranglers did about him though. :P

I don't beleive or particularly like the man, although he's much more agreeable than Bliar.

I did like that song that the Stranglers did about him though. :P

:P :bye:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links