Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pets Names....

Gnome

Random thread of the day, no.1457:

What are your pets, and what are their names?

We own 4 cats:

3 sisters - all black and white: Smartie Pants, Sleepy and Sausage.

1 browny/grey/random colours: Smudge.

Interesting fact No.1: All names begin with "S." This was not planned!

No.2: When speaking baby talk to them (as you do), their names start with "M."

E.g. Martie, Meepy, Mushy and Mudge!

No.3: The 3 sisters have a habit of sitting together (awwww), and form what we call, the "mystic traingle!"

No.4 The sisters are 12 yrs old now, and the kitten/ cat is about 1 and a half. Yet, because she is a long hair, and the others are short hair and quite small, she is already bigger than them!

Don't feel that you have to add facts, but I am insanely bored.... :D

Awwww - well everyone should know the names of mine, I talk about them enough!

But if you dont.... lol

I have two cats - my babies!

Eldest is Jess, whos a 18 month old tabby female. Shes very loving and attentive, but often goes into sulks and has little "tabby tantrums" occasionally! Shes a very pretty cat (its not just me who thinks it) and I entered her into cutest pet in the local papers Pet Idol competition.... she didnt win, but its not the winning its the taking part!

Youngest is Alfie, whos a 6 months old black & white male. Occasionally called my "little man". Alfie is very mischevous and although doesnt show love like Jess, he is affectionate in his own way... normally biting and nibbling toes! He's incredibly cute though and just a lot of fun to watch! I'm very overprotective of Alfie, because hes so small for his age, but hes a tough cookie!

They are both in my sig. Jess is on the left, Alfies on the right!

Dont have any pets - i have enough on looking after rob! :lol:

But when i move out i will have two or three cats - i want a brother and sister if possible

to be either pure grey, or the 'grumpy' cats as i call them - always got a grumpy face on :P

Like this one: images.jpg

Dont know what i will call them yet ........ im sure i will come up with some sort of cruel but funny name :D

i do have 'adopted cats' belonging to my friends :

Jadie: (girlie) belonging to leeann

Jadie1.jpg

Dale: (also a girlie) belonging to ryan

dalethecat.jpg

4 cats - chutney (white with black and ginger bits), lucky (black and white), rio (long hair tabby) & sol (short hair tabby)

1 african grey - jasper (jasper parrot, ha ha)

yoshimitsu the mouse died on monday aged 2. may she rest in peace... :crybaby:

we have 4 cats,

1 oriental named Suki, a Bengal kitten named Angel & 2 cross breeds named Bonnie & Clyde.

I used to have a golden lab called - obviously Goldie :P

J

Dachsh: (Dash) shortened from dachshund

Miniature long haired dachshund.

The wine drinker from my avatar, sleeping it off :lol:

Dachsh002.jpg

Henry: from the middle name of my father Annes father and her brother.

Another miniature long haired dachshund

Loves tearing up the post and eating snails :P

Henry1.jpg

Used to have a dog, a collie, the spit of Lassie, his name was Duke...

After John Wayne, good name, good dog, miss him.. :crybaby:

got a cat called Thunder (got him at the same time as my motorbike which is a thundercat - so he is Thunder 'the' cat)

Also got two other cats, a dog and 2 rabbits but there names are random and fairly meaningless

I have a great dane puppy called Gunnar, Border collie cross called jess and a yorkie called suzie!

1 cat called buffy

2 fish

1 rat called angelina, we did have marble but we lost her last week :(

6 rabbits, Smudge (male), Fudge (female) Parents to:

Floppsy, twix (females) Tabs (male) and another nameless male rabbit rabbit!

Then i have 2 gunea pigs Thelma and louise!

Its like a zoo! :lol:

My parents have a cat called Oscar... black and white moggy about 11 years old...

They also have a large pond in which there are a number of fish... two of which have names as far as I know... Dyson the albino coldwater catfish (who you can stroke) and Sid my old goldfish who is now 4 times the size....

We have the next door neighbours cat that comes around occasionally.. a black n white moggy called Timmy...

But I would like to have a couple of cats one day... one grey tabby called Monty and a tabby point siamese called Sam ;)

Blimey shaz!  How do you fit all that in?  :blink:

I dont know! We've always had a lot of pets! We used to have snakes when i was younger!

JJ saw Gunnar when she popped over! Hes a big puppy! :D Nearly as big as me now when he stands on his back legs! :lol:

I'm torn because when my best mate moves, she is rehoming her two cats instead of making them travel to Wales.... and she asked me if I'd have them - she has two females, ones Jess' age, the other is a few months older than Alfie.....

Rich would say two words, the second one being "off"

I'd love more cats, but its hard enough with two, dunno how I'd cope with four!

I have 2 dogs:

Benson - 12 year old staffordshire Bull Terrier (My friend has his brother hedges!)

Unfortunately Benson is riddled with cancer but after being qiven a week to live about 5 months ago he is hanging on in there and seems happy as Larry. I'll miss the old fella greatly when he goes.

Sadie - Bensons niece 10 years old, she is a cross though with a border Collie. So you have an intelligent Staff!! (Those who know staffs will agree that they aren't the most clever of breeds but probably the most loveable.)

Sadie breaks the mould by being Collie size but Staff build and clever with it. She is great with the kids but I pity the fool who ever tries to break into my house!!

Sorry no pics will have to get some up.

I have 2 dogs:

Benson - 12 year old staffordshire Bull Terrier (My friend has his brother hedges!)

Unfortunately Benson is riddled with cancer but after being qiven a week to live about 5 months ago he is hanging on in there and seems happy as Larry. I'll miss the old fella greatly when he goes.

Sadie - Bensons niece 10 years old, she is a cross though with a border Collie. So you have an intelligent Staff!! (Those who know staffs will agree that they aren't the most clever of breeds but probably the most loveable.)

Sadie breaks the mould by being Collie size but Staff build and clever with it. She is great with the kids but I pity the fool who ever tries to break into my house!!

Sorry no pics will have to get some up.

I had been wondering about Benson but didnt want to say anything.... for obvious reasons!

Bless him, I'm glad he's doing better than expected and proving the vets wrong! :thumbsup:

I have two cats.

Black and white male called Kit and a female Tabby called Cashew. Both crazy cats but cute as hell. :D :group-cuddles:

Rich has a female tortoishell called Georgia who is just sooooooo sweet, her fur is just the softest ever and her markings are lovely, I love her to bits, in the morning when she wants to be fed she will jump up on the bed, meow and purr and then dribble on our faces untill Rich gets up and feeds her :lol:

We (ie my perents!) have a westie called Carraig.

Carraig means "stony place" in Gaelic which is kind-of apt given the location of my folks' house. Here's a pic'...

gallery_3803_27_1108584065.jpg

She hasn't been very well lately - apparently she has "Westie Lung" and she coughs quite a bit so she's on tablets :(

A

catsmall2.jpg

Thats Ariel. That pic was taken a few weeks ago. She's almost 15, but is still a hyperactive pest. I didn't name her, since I got when she was about 3.

I`ve got two dogs.

German Sheppard called Katey... On her last legs , bless her. :(

Lab x Collie called Hope. Rescue dog totally hope-less, but i love her. :yes:

1 rescue dog jack russell called Biskit,

he had been battered before we had him,broken jaw, very thin and

scared of everything,

we called him biskit as we were trying to find out what he answered to...

and he came running over when we said biskit :lol:

Have had 2 memorable Cats. One I called Mohammed (Mohammed Ali) He was as broad as he was tall & liked to go for walks, like a dog. He used to try a tightrope act on the washing line & would end up upside down hangimg on for grim death!. Was talking to neighbour, one day. He warned me to mind my cat, as his dog was loose. Wrong, said I. Mind your dog! Mohammed had him cornered & afraid to move. :thumbsup:

The second was "Titch", small black, skinny, female. She lasted 14/15 years. The night my Dad died says it all. She sat on my chest with a leg either side of my neck, & rubbed her face against mine nonstop for ages. She knew & was sympathising in her own way.

None at the moment, but have an elderly bibch, who is going downhill too rapidly, I'm afraid

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links