Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Accord Type R?

Fizz

Just seen how cheap these things are going for now... and it got me thinking that i could quite enjoy the comfort. (getting old in the 'ed)

Still hit 60 in 7.5 or somewhere there abouts... and look good. hmm... :bookworm:

What are peoples thoughts on these? Rash... Chattin to Mo last night and i think even he was supprised by them. The Type V which is a fair bit slower, comes loded with all the gadgets under the sun! B)

Man im confused as to what to get. I really want an Integra Type R.. but then my mind keeps wandering about... :rolleyes:

I think they look great Fizz and I've heard good things about them. Only thing is, I know your heart's set on an Integra - would you regret buying an Accord instead? Overall, reviews of the Integra indicate it's more of an exciting ride for the enthusiast. These links might help :thumbsup:

The Accord Type R:

4Car - Accord Type R | Dooyoo - Accord Type R | WhatCar - Accord Type R

The Integra Type R

4Car - Integra Type R | Parkers - Integra Type R

I'd get the integra (if your hell bent on a honda :lol: ;) )

Luckly i've been in both the accord and the integra, so i can tell you right now the integra is in a different league.

Personally i dont like the Accord Type R, an old mate of mine used to have one and unfortunately it did nothing for me. He tried to impress me with it by gunning the hell out of it and it didnt feel very quick at all.

Its a big heavy car, and you wont be happy with it dude ;)

Stick to your guns and get an Integra if thats what you want :thumbsup:

I like the Accord type R.... always have liked the Accord - Rich was considering one a while back, not a Type R, but it was just gorgeous and absolutely mint for its age.

I would agree with Caz though - your hearts set on an Integra.... would an Accord suffice?

i think theyre good, me old man test drove one... although it then did appeal to a 48 year old...

but the latest one does look superb

Accord .. nice cars if you deliver bread. Yo'll have to paint "hovis" down the side.

Get a new Teg ..

Accord .. nice cars if you deliver bread. Yo'll have to paint "hovis" down the side.

Get a new Teg ..

Id love to... but i dont like to spend what i aint got.. as much as i love the DC5.

BTW.. i love hovis...

I have driven one when it was brand new!

A friend let me have a good go in it so I could make my own opinion on V-tec.....

The car iself was quite nice.. not my sort of thing, but it felt well put together, comfotable and fairly thoughfull set out. it was not slow, fairly nimble for a big car, but it didn't feel as fast as my then company car (rival Mondeo ST220), however the Accord was by far the better car!!!

Cars that size should not however be FWD.

The performance is only slightly under the S2k .. and you will get 4 seats ..

But I've a button that make up for it. It's marked "ROOF" ;) :lol:

:rolleyes:

Edited by Bibbs

The performance is only slightly under the S2k .. and you will get 4 seats ..

But I've a button that make up for it. It's marked "ROOF" ;)

I think you will find thats infact a printing error.. its well documented on the web.. the 'R' in fact should be a 'P'... :rolleyes::lol:

I do like the look of the accord and no doubt they are well built

but ive got to say if i was choosing it'd be the integra all the way! Its the only choice :yes::wub:

We've been looking towards an Accord Type R for Nicks new car. Get them fairly cheap now (seen a few under the £3k mark) :D

But then again, I could get a hefty discount on the brand new civic (because of my bro) tis tempting he he :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links