Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Annoying.....

TheNissanMan

I know it's not my product, and I have no real attachemnt but this really bugs me...

Within the UK, there are a number of well established MR2 Clubs with a large number of users and an awful lot of information, the two biggest being IMOC and MR2DC, a couple of smaller ones have popped up overthe recent months and one imparticular has really started taking the :censor: .

It appears the young moderator called Spyder hasa bog standard Mk3 MR2 and when first opened his Forum tried to use the excuse that there were no other MR2 Forums available to MR2 users, I'm guessing IMOC, Mr2DC, Mk1 Register, MR2ROC, MR2OC, and of course TOC all closed down for a small period and were wiped out of the search engines....

To make it more amusing initially a lot of the information posted was plagarised from IMOC and personal IMOC members web pages and tried to apss over as his own, this stopped after some flaming from IMOC members.....

Obviously not learning anyhting one of the users wanted a set of Revision 6 LED's cheaper than they are sold for so from reading the posts there he is speaking to companies to try and get some Rev 6 copies made up for a cheaper price....

So much for research, development and design....

What a muppet....

Sorry needed somewhere to rant.....

These opinions are purely my own and not necessarily reflected by other members of this club.

It's quite amusing wathcing the feedback, I tried to place my opinons in a constructive manner and posted on IMOC to make others aware of the situation and have been acused of manipulating the situation.

constructive-schmuctive meet him behind the bike sheds after school and beat the crap out of him. :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links