Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4 Wheel Allignment

Bobby-H

I was driving round in the wet the other day and the back end seemed even slippier than it usually does in the wet (lots of wheel spin).

I thought a 4 wheel allignment might be in order. Has anyone else had this done and does it make much difference or is there something else wrong? (I've got Toyo proxes on the back with loads of tread)

Funny you say that my mate came round on mon night and said the same thing i put it down to it had been warm and dry then it rained and the roads get really slipery A 4 wheel aliment wont hurt alot of places check it for free but watch out for "Ya its only out a bit out il just adjust it for you" Then a free check ends up costing a bomb i worked somwhere like that before i know what they are like try and find out what all the settings r ment to be then ask to see it when its on the gauges :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links