Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Aux Problem

Tom_Morello

Got my Aygo 2 weeks ago now and everything about it is great, except from the part that I can't find an AUX lead for my iPod anywhere.

I've looked online, Apple website, eBay, google and it's nowhere to be seen. Then I went to the Toyota garage and they said you have to get it through Apple and it should have been in my iPod box.

But take a look at what's quoted in the box on the Apple website.

• iPod

• Earbud headphones

• USB 2.0 cable

• Dock adapter for use with Universal Dock

• Case

• Quick Start guide

• CD with iTunes for Mac and Windows and features guide

Am I missing somewhere? Does anybody else have this problem? Does anybody actually have an AUX lead?

It shouldn't be that hard to find one considering Toyota publicised the iPod link up in their advert.

All help appreciated, cheers.

Yea you should be able to get it from your toyota dealer, but it could be with the package of the ipod for the aygo.

Just try a different Mr.T and see what they say. There still arent that many aygos on here yet.

Welcome to toc!

Here you go

Linky

Try searching for them instead ......... I don't have an aygo but I assumbe that you connect your iPod from the headphone socket to the AUX hole in the car :thumbsup: !

[EDIT - can't find any white ones :( ]

Edited by ЪV€

• 4 months later...

Hi Folks,

I'm having some problems finding the AUX cable connect my Ipod Nano. Anybody know where can I get one.

Thanks,

Ray

Got my Aygo 2 weeks ago now and everything about it is great, except from the part that I can't find an AUX lead for my iPod anywhere.

I've looked online, Apple website, eBay, google and it's nowhere to be seen. Then I went to the Toyota garage and they said you have to get it through Apple and it should have been in my iPod box.

• iPod

• Earbud headphones

• USB 2.0 cable

• Case

• Quick Start guide

Am I missing somewhere? Does anybody else have this problem? Does anybody actually have an AUX lead?

It shouldn't be that hard to find one considering Toyota publicised the iPod link up in their advert.

Hi Folks,

I'm having some problems finding the AUX cable connect my Ipod Nano. Anybody know where can I get one.

Thanks,

Ray

• iPod

• Earbud headphones

• USB 2.0 cable

• Case

• Quick Start guide

Hi i have just picked my new aygo+ up today from the garage i had the same problem a few weeks ago when i started searching for one if you go to www.toyota.co.uk and email them they should send you one out in the post this is how i got mine.

Could anybody give me some tips for opening the fuel tank

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Ray

• iPod

• Earbud headphones

• USB 2.0 cable

• Case

• Quick Start guide

Hi i have just picked my new aygo+ up today from the garage i had the same problem a few weeks ago when i started searching for one if you go to www.toyota.co.uk and email them they should send you one out in the post this is how i got mine.

Could anybody give me some tips for opening the fuel tank

Opening fuel tank -

1. open cover flap

2. insert key

3. turn key quarter of a turn anti clockwise

4. turn key quarter turn clockwise (back to start position)

5. remove key

6. unscrew petrol cap anti clockwise

to re fit -

1. locate petrol cap in threaded sleeve

2. turn clockwise until resistance is felt (*hint* hold the cap strap with one finger whilst turning the main cap to stop the strap moving so it doesn't get twisted and tangled)

3. once at resistance point apply additional pressure clockwise turning until you hear a click (locking mechanism has now engaged again)

4. turn anti clockwise as a test and cap should not undo

5. close cover flap

The white i pod connector can be purchased from Peugeot dealers. The part number is 9706AH

it will cost you all of £5.

Hope this helps

Nah, you think Tom Morello would know all he needed was a " 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack Plug Cable ", that is not ipod specific, you could plug a record player in, the ride's not exactly CX quality though, might jump the groove :!Removed!:

Can buy one at an electrical retailer.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links