Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Still Trying

Catz Tatz

Good evening T.O.C members,

Yes as youve guessed im still having trouble with my photo's :help:

Can someone tell my the address on T.O.C to send my pictures to please.

ive got them stored in A.O.L my web pictures now, but my Avatar wont accept the URL :ffs: and its a JPG.

Or if theres another way to get it here." i can email it ".

Ive followed all instructions but im still clueless,head full of broken biscuits thats me.

Is there any fellow T.O.C members near me who fancy a brew, i asked my mate who is a web designer but he told me he was to busy."toss#r"

With mates like mine you dont need enemies.

Any form of help will be grateful.

I should cut my head off and build a fence. Cat.

i think you need to be subscribed to at least 'bronze' to upload your own avvys? i may be wrong but it should upload from exactly what youve said?

i think you need to be subscribed to at least 'bronze' to upload your own avvys? i may be wrong but it should upload from exactly what youve said?

Sent a cheque off for 25 quid for Gold, Must not have recieved it yet.

Cheers pal

Got to http://photobucket.com/tutorials/register/register.html and register your details (it's free) upload your pictures useing the tutorials.

Once your pictures have been uploaded, view the picture in full on their site.. right click on the image and choose properties, in the properties dialog box is a URL, copy this url to your clipboard.. when you post on TOC and want to post a picture, use the IMG button (near the top of your post) and paste in the URL from your clipboard. and your picture should appear.

If you can't work it out.. email me at paradise_park@hotmail.com and i will host them for you.

Jaxx, i'm sure i had an avvy before i signed up... but hopefully someone will confirm this soon.

I also use photobucket.com and I am not good at all with really technical things, I really recommend it as it is incredibly easy to use.

Miaow!

You're really not having a good time of it are you Cat..... try what Davy (cfc1) has suggested - thats who I use as well, as its really simple.

So simple, even my cats can do it! :thumbsup:

Good luck! :group-cuddles:

thanx guys n gals,

Computers weren't a subject that was compulsary when i went school,

Sorry for my incompitence.

Catman doo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links