Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Northern--- Again

GIDDLEPIN

Not a bad meet at all: :thumbsup:

Started as usual with TOC@FBS then went on to the pub near Excape for a brilliant lunch (I say brilliant because it was two for one on the price ;) ). The topic of conversation soon plummeted into the depths of sex filth and gross deeds (nothing new there then: :yes: ) but we couldn't have Richard (Boro Sera) laughing too much because the poor feller had toothache :crybaby:

I hope the two newbies, HoHo and Philupnorth weren’t put off by our usual TOC Northern hospitality and urine extraction but they will find that if you can survive one outing with us Northern nutters, then the rest is plain sailing. :thumbsup:

The one thing that was lacking (for the first time that I can remember) was a single Yaris?? Then again I was raining and we all know how fragile your average yari driver can be. :( :lol:

Sorry we left you guys early at Excape but we wanted to get back for the dogs----nah! Truth is you were boring us!! :P :lol:

See you all at the next one

Les & Anne me.jpg

Oct05.jpg

Rich pretending he can read

Food1.jpg

Happy Mo

Food2.jpg

Guest rev3turbo

Well what can i say, i wasn't going to attend this one,but glad i did

was so good to see you all again,

i know a few of you are wondering what was so funny down our end of the table,

it was just a quick comment from joe about the amount of pork on his plate,

'I'm Gonna Sh*t A Pig' was the comment, i believe.

Pls correct me if i am wrong Mr joe !Removed!!!!!

Thanks again loads for the lift buddy (i've been in a show winner) :thumbsup:

Mo

Wooooo Hoooooooo Just got back, twas (as per usual a class and funny meet...... Rich :rolleyes: ) the food was good too. Good to meet some new peeps too :thumbsup:

See you all at the Xmas do :thumbsup:

Yup yup, great day had by all methinks :thumbsup: had a really good time :) food was good, company excellent.

Good to see faces old and new :)

And thank you so much to Anne, Les and Dale for my birthday pressies!! you guys rock!! :D

got back about 10mins ago... after showing up a few chavs n a scooby (well you have to dont you) and am pleasantly tired :P

Guest rev3turbo

oh forgot to mention,

i kinda thought it was a bit strange to be served a burger with a bite taken out of it, can anyone shed some light on that for me ....Anne?? :o

Well I've just shat a pig Mo-fo!

6 sausages in a giant Yorkshire pudding with mash peas and gravy.............top northern fodder :drool:

Nice to see everyone again. It's a rare event when I can make it but I think we all had a laugh. Oh and welcome to the new ones. Yes we are that mad all of the time!

JJ doing her thang!

DSC02850.jpg

Mo trying to be arty

DSC02851.jpg

Mo taking the arty thing to a new level!

DSC02852.jpg

The weather didn't dampen the spirits. Nice to see lots of MR2's :D

DSC02853.jpg

The classic. Take someone taking a picture!

DSC02854.jpg

Toyota stand in Xscape. Shame the lady on the desk wouldn't join in the fun.

DSC02856.jpg

Joe

Hey forgot to mention the witches they were cool...but mebbe just the wrong height for a hug :D get my meaning :P and the robot anyone see that apart from me and Rich and what about the flying saucer???? what a fab toy.

oh forgot to mention, 

i kinda thought it was a bit strange to be served a burger with a bite taken out of it, can anyone shed some light on that for me ....Anne??  :o

Anne (apasotoc)

Official TOC food taster. (Has anybody seen my dogs?? :o )

foodtaster.jpg

Hey forgot to mention the witches they were cool...but mebbe just the wrong height for a hug  :D get my meaning :P  and the robot anyone see that apart from me and Rich and what about the flying saucer???? what a fab toy.

Was going to get a picture of the witches on the way out but they'd gone. Me and Mo saw a guy with a sword through his stomach. Hell I didn't realise it was such a rough place :P

Joe

Guest rev3turbo
Mo - you miserable foker!  :lol:  :lol:

it isn't a miserable pose hun,

t'was me in deep thought or summat or mebbe done on purpose or umm i've ran out of excuses :P :P :P

oh forgot to mention, 

i kinda thought it was a bit strange to be served a burger with a bite taken out of it, can anyone shed some light on that for me ....Anne??  :o

Ummmmm personally I think it was mice, yup deffinately mice :shutit:

t'was me in deep thought or summat or mebbe done on purpose or umm i've ran out of excuses :P :P :P

lol - deep in thought....

You look more like "Point that camera at me again dude, and I'll 'ava ya!" :lol:

lol - deep in thought....

You look more like "Point that camera at me again dude, and I'll 'ava ya!" :lol:

Tell you the truth.

When I saw him looking like that I thought "Miserable sod, just for that I'm gonna take a bite of your burger!! :yes: " :lol::lol:

So, let me get this right... There were no Yari but there was a Nissan Mirce?

The shame! :oops:

Looks like you all had a good time ;)

A

Glad you guys had fun! But what happened to the yarii?!!!!! I feel let down now! :lol:

Well we couldnt be there as darren was at work but we'll be at the xmas partay for sure!!!! :thumbsup:

Mo, JJ, ans Ash, we'll see you tuesday!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :group-cuddles:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links