Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

!toc Battle!

earpl

had a great day out on sunday, as we tried our hardest to take over the old union carbide factory in sheffield!!! battle commenced at about 9:30 am and finnished at around 5:30. high lights of the day were;

1st, standing in a warehouse watching a wood pidgeon fly from end to end about 20 times flying into the window then falling, getting up, doing it 2 more times before fallying for the last time :lol: (god rest his soul)

2nd. performing a beautifull pincer ambush on 8 people as they left the back of the APC. owned!!!

3rd: tank surfing!!! after about 6 trips round to be deployed in the armoured personel carrier, we grabed out bits and climbed on top drive by style!!!!

numerous other occasions kicking ***** in the name of TOC!!!! great day out indeed, got that carried away didn't get to take many pics so here they are.

Our entery for the TOC comp to try & out do les :lol:

earpljaxx8xi.jpg

blured pic from in the back of the APC

photo02175th.th.jpg

and one from when we were tank surfing, smile on jaxx's face as he found the "gentlemans magazines" on top of the APC not sure why his hand is blured in the pic though??? maybe rapid movement?

photo02191cl.th.jpg

Lol! Glad you boys had a good time :D

Can tell that rob isnt used to physical exercise though - made me rub heat lotion on him today! :lol: :P

Sounded great fun though from what rob was telling me - real boys and their toys stuff - ya big kids :P

T x

TOC Army!

I'm determined to beat Les as well, as soon as my bro goes back out to Germany, I'm gonna get him to take a leaflet and get him to take a photo of it in Iraq, or wherever he goes next.....

Knew my brother being in the Army was good for something... forget fighting for our country - I want to win the competition! :lol::lol:

didnt need a grot mag to get me on top of an APC!

superb day never had so much fun, thrill of battle with rep. guns was superb, real proper combat styleeeee

APC drivebys are cool! :lol:

Meh... nowt compared to a TOC Northern Meet :P

And Earpl... TOC Flyer on a tank is soooooooooooooooooooooo yesterday.. been done sweetie... find something better ;)

So?....

I used to play soldier when I was 13 :P had lovely guns, cammo gear, cammo paint, fields to run around in tanks n all sorts :) great laugh... back then I was the fastest and stripping and building the A1 and a damn good shot with the 22 as well.. miss those days...

Still doesnt make it an original piccy boys... you'll have to do better :P

... back then I was the fastest and stripping and building the A1 and a damn good shot with the 22 as well.. miss those days...

You were fast, stripped, and built a gun at the same time?

Bet that was an interesting site...

:D

but les is taking other peoples picture credit :lol:

we were in the battlefield for real!

22's bahhhh, you want a M4 magged up too the doddles and grenade launcher in tow

but les is taking other peoples picture credit :lol:

we were in the battlefield for real!

22's bahhhh, you want a M4 magged up too the doddles and grenade launcher in tow

You got me there Rob :thumbsup:

Who took yours? ;) :lol:

norm..... :P

Must be a friend of my mate Mike :P

was mike a TOC member at the time of writting and posting of the picture? :lol:

Boro, money is no option, miniguns rule

norm..... :P

Must be a friend of my mate Mike :P

was mike a TOC member at the time of writting and posting of the picture? :lol:

Boro, money is no option, miniguns rule

Nah!

I think he was at a TOC meet at the time :thumbsup::lol:

ah but that APC is doing 50mph in that pic

hello from the grave!

found another pic of the apc

Picture_013.sized.jpg

all in all a great day. i'm down to my last 3 marks that should be gone in the morning which i got when a marshal gave my hiding place away while 6 enemy were rather close and opened fire with no mercy :crybaby:

apc surfing was the highlight of the day or the suicidal pegion can't decide.

wow that looks great!!!

do you guys airsoft then? I have nothing like that at my local site, looks absolutly fantastic

i've been at it for 5 years, collectivly spent over £7000 on the guns :( not in total though, only when you add them all up. that was Jaxx's first time (virgin) but question is??? will he come again ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links