Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Buy Tte Parts?

Tibs

Is it just Fensport that can supply TTE parts in the UK?

Tried through TGB, but to no avail today, told me that they cannot supply the parts I'm after through the dealer network.

The parts for E11 Corolla are clearly shown on TTE website, even with part numbers, but can't seem to find a supplier.......

Any ideas people?

Cheers :)

Tibs

Hi there!

Before anybody else says it I might as well recommend Envy, I believe that they can source them for you. If that doesn't get you anywhere (and I doubt that will be the case) its probaby worth e-mailing TTE and seeing where they recommend.

Hope that helps,

Alan

Thanks guys for your replies.

I have spoken direct to TGB, rather than ringing a dealer, and they tell me that they cannot supply the parts as the vehicle is too old. For christs' sake, my car is a 2001, 4 years old!!!!!! TGB can source TTE parts easily when requested by UK dealers, but only for current range vehicles. They tell me that it is not a choice they have made, rather it is a decision made by TMME in europe as to what is released and what is made available to each market.

I got a feeling that if I lived in germany, where TTE are based, that the local dealer network would probably still be able to source these parts for 'older' vehicles.

After years of playing with old Vauxhalls, where Irmscher parts are available through the dealers here in the UK for cars nearly 20 years old, makes me wonder just what they are playing at........

Have a good weekend all.

Tibs

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links