Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stickers.

Manjaser

I have fitted a K&N 'Typhoon' induction kit and a Fujitsubo Exhaust to my Yaris T-Sport. With the K&N you get to little stickers. I have stuck one inside my engine bay. With the Fujitsubo I got a big crazy 'Power Getter' sticker. I am unsure whether or not to stick these to my car. Maybe the 'Power Getter' sticker to my back bumper above the exhaust. And the second K&N sticker somewhere else. I really want to avoid being a chav.

If anyone would like to offer me thier thoughts on this thorny issue then I would greatly appreciate it.

to avoid being chav stick em under ya bonnet so only proper car folk will see em and appreciate em, or stuff bein worried bout bein chav and plater em all over ya car

Stickers aint chav.. unless its a shopping list.. even then, if its actually on the car.. its not chav.

Saw a Civic Type-R with a shopping list the other day. Fool...

I think i'll go woth what knightrider says and put them under the bonnet. Cheers for your input folk.

I take it it was standard then Alan? :huh:

If a shopping list is done correctly and they have parts to warrant it then fair play to them I say! :thumbsup:

I take it it was standard then Alan? :huh:

If a shopping list is done correctly and they have parts to warrant it then fair play to them I say! :thumbsup:

Who knows, but it was red with the the lists in mirror-effect foil/vinyl and big chromed wheels - looked total crap imho...

I just feel that a Type-R is a neat, subtle sledgehammer that doesn't deserve that sort of Max-Powwa treatment. That said, there are so many around (and this was an early, pre-facelift model) that it will descend to the Chav masses before long :(

Actually, that reminds me - when I was in Glasgow the other week I saw a really smart P2 T-Sport at Anniesland Cross. Gunmetal Volk/Works style wheels and "Tein" syickers ont he front corners of the bumpers. There were other stickers too and I would have loved a proper look, but sadly it was at traffic lights and I had to drive the other way. Looked good :thumbsup:

A

I think stickers can look good, just depends on what & where they are. Shopping lists are just awful imo, I don't like them at all, there was a brilliant-looking Impreza at the Japanese car meet in Warrington earlier this month & it was looking fantastic til I saw the shopping list. The owner had done such a good job but ruined the whole look of with that as far as I was concerned

By shopping list I take it that you mean stickers for parts that are not on the car.

I think that is sad. Those kind of people will put any sticker on thier car. Like the make of thier car mats, gear knob and anything else they can find. No taste just max(chav)power.

I think I wont bother putting them on my car. I would have put the Fujitsubo Power Getter sticker under my bonnet but there is no room because the sticker is a bit too big. I wish it was a window sticker. They are a little more subtle and tasteful.

I personally dont like graphics on cars although there are a few i think look ok.Saying that i have the Top Secret Vitz RS and have decided to keep the stickers on the car as i say its parts of the cars heritage. Only way they are coming off is to replace them with newer fresher ones in the same style.

Our car is covered in stickers, wouldnt say its looks great but i would say it does have most of the parts thats on the car...( car now weighs about 3 tonnes with the extras fitted .. :rolleyes: )

Yaris.jpg

All the ones below have been taken off the windows and WONT be getting replaced...

Yariswindow1.jpg

Yariswindow.jpg

Yariswangan.jpg

Earlpl that sticker on the bonnet actually looks quite cool. Those wheels are excellent. Are they Tenzo R? What size are they? So you reckon it would be ok if I stuck them on the outside of the window?

Actually, that reminds me - when I was in Glasgow the other week I saw a really smart P2 T-Sport at Anniesland Cross. Gunmetal Volk/Works style wheels and "Tein" syickers ont he front corners of the bumpers. There were other stickers too and I would have loved a proper look, but sadly it was at traffic lights and I had to drive the other way. Looked good :thumbsup:

What colour was it Alan? Was it all bodykitted up? :huh:

Sorry. I meant What wheels are those and what size? And do you reckon it would be ok to put stickers on window even if it's the outside of the window.

What colour was it Alan? Was it al bodykitted up? :huh:

It was black, but didn't look kitted up - it was a P2 remember!

Was definitely lowered, rear windows possibly tinted, but it was really the wheels and all the stickers I noticed first...

It was coming down from the Switchback and I was heading up that way (to fill up with diesel at Morrisons) from Great Western Road...

A

I have fitted a K&N 'Typhoon' induction kit and a Fujitsubo Exhaust to my Yaris T-Sport.  With the K&N you get to little stickers.  I have stuck one inside my engine bay.  With the Fujitsubo I got a big crazy 'Power Getter' sticker.  I am unsure whether or not to stick these to my car.  Maybe the 'Power Getter' sticker to my back bumper above the exhaust.  And the second K&N sticker somewhere else.  I really want to avoid being a chav.

If anyone would like to offer me thier thoughts on this thorny issue then I would greatly appreciate it.

Not really about stickers but regarding your K&N typhoon induction kit: is it any good? nice sound? any performance increase? just wondered as we only really hear about Blitz HKS and Apexi filters on here and was just interested what the typhoon was like! Its an enclosed dry filter with cold air feed similar to the pipercross one yeah?

Cheers,

Woody

The stickers are free, I fail to understand why people feel so compelled to stick them to their pretty paintwork...But I tend to be biased towards clean and purposeful with the appearance of my Yaris...

The sound and look of the intake/exhaust should be enough to tell others your car is sporting some nice goodies...

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links