Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stickers.

Manjaser

Sorry! Yeah regarding Stickers i think Branded ones look better than Exact ones. E.G. if you have a few HKS parts on your car, put a nice colour medium sized sticker across the rear quarter panel and it looks smart. I prefer the cars that have a few brands on them but leave you guessing a bit. I quite like parts like the Tom's Exhaust that have the branding on the item itself therefore if you like the item you can tell who makes it :D Shopping Lists down the side of your car kind of takes away from what you may have hidden under the bonnet. Also i would either graphic a car or subtley brand it. Dont COVER it in Vinyls and Branding and flip paint and go faster stripes etc :P O and dont get a tribal Vinyl! :P But yeah is it worth putting the stickers under your bonnet if the parts there. If there was an Apexi under your bonnet i think the big red cone would give it away and there would be no need for a sticker :P

Im not convinced! i dont like ones like the top secret racer where you have to find the car hiding in the pile of stickers! It covers the body too much! It should be done to show off nice lines of the car not cover it! Any car can be covered in stickers, but only a few have the right ones to compliment the car!

Ive got a few on the underside of my bonnet or around the engine bay - I like them and they can be seen at shows - not on a day to day basis...

Although Ive gotta say I really enjoy the looks you get when Earpl drives past - particularly in a convoy with two other modded yarii!

Last trip we had to santapod we had Me-Earpl-Chris Canavan-My Missus in her new MR2-then the envy supra ...

... now the envy supra - thats what a decal'd car should look like!

woody its a topsecret car, if it didn't have any decals it woudn't be a topsecret car :rolleyes: it'd just be another crappy yaris.............. that car has heritage!

I suppose your right! i just mean it just isnt done to my taste! YEAH the Envy supra is a better example of how it should be done! the pics i have seen of that are so immense! I just love the Red ENVY logo against the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS blue paint! *goes to the bathroom to clean up*

You have to rememnber the Envy Supra and Top Secret Yaris are demo cars. That is why they have all those stickers. I am not a fan of that stuff on normal cars though. Stickers are'nt for style. They are just to say look at me my car is modified. If your car has style and character then stickers are not needed. I prefer a clean look. The best cars on this forum are the ones that are clean looking. Not outrageous pimp wagons.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links