Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Still At Work

Caz SR

Wondering if anyone else gets affected by the clock change?

I know it sounds pathetic, but I get knocked for six each time - almost like a mild jet lag! Maybe it's psychological but I find it hard to sleep and totally loose my perception of time. The longer evenings also make me feel a little grotty. I hate this time of year. :(

I jsut got caught out working on millys car... it kinda got dark kinda quick, causing me to kinda spill gear box oil over her fave Hoody :ph34r::bye:

I love it! Apart form the fact im struggling to see my keyboard!

(all the lights off, hiding from trick or treaters!)

they've already cleaned me out!!!

I have noticed the car flies on these cold winter evenings :D

It then hits fuel cut :(

I'm at work till dark year round - so doesnt effect me...

although it was nice with the 4am starts to have the sunrise when on the M4 - i will miss that...

I have noticed the car flies on these cold winter evenings  :D

It then hits fuel cut :(

took a scenic tour home from work as im on afters, boost seemes endless as the car drags in tons of cold dense moist air :D:D:D:D:D:D

took a scenic tour home from work as im on afters, boost seemes endless as the car drags in tons of cold dense moist air :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hmmm... love the cold dense air, but tyres breaking traction in first, second and third due to very slightly moist roads not so enjoyable.

Absolutely love the very dry, crisp, cold as hell mornings. Car gets grip and pulls like a train. Amazing difference to charge temps on my LCD's.

cold air seems to make the exhausts pop and bang alot more, must be extra oxygen that needs burning :P

Yep. I totally agree With Charis. My body clock is just getting used to one change,when it is time to change it back! :censor:

I bet if they had a referendum throughout Europe on the subject, there would be a massive win for "Leave the bleeding hour alone" :wacko:

just trying to brighten the mood!

long dark cold manky nights

counteracted with....

cold dense moist air making car go faster

:P

must admit though i had to work sunday morning, and the thought of the extra hour in bed before hand (and the fact i couldnt be bothered starting till 8) was a very good feeling!

Hmmm... love the cold dense air, but tyres breaking traction in first, second and third due to very slightly moist roads not so enjoyable.

Tell me about it.. I had a hairy moment when I floored it at 80 the other day... the resultant kickdown got the wheels spinning! :eek:

I promptly lifted off to much exhaust popping :lol:

Jesus.. How is Chris' Mkiii going?

cold air seems to make the exhausts pop and bang alot more, must be extra oxygen that needs burning :P

:yes: :D

*Cough* back to the point please fellas :rolleyes::lol: :P

Sorry Charis... yeah, I'm hating getting up for work and it being dark... only to leave work to go home in the dark. Roll on spring time, if not summer...

Tell me about it.. I had a hairy moment when I floored it at 80 the other day... the resultant kickdown got the wheels spinning! :eek:

I promptly lifted off to much exhaust popping :lol:

Jesus.. How is Chris' Mkiii going?

:lol: Still makes you smile though!

Chris' Mkiii is being replaced mate. He's changed his mind a few times... going from mki MR2 to mkii MR2 to Celica to FIAT Coupe to Peugeot 205 GTi... which he's picking up next week!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links