Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Only In Yorkshire

jaxx

you guys not heard about the guy who died recently after having s*x with a horse.

He was *ahem* catching - not pitching.

His mate was taping it - I have the video.

its errr - different

Dude you have the video, dont tell what else you got :D

Yeah - on a list of sights I want to see on the Internet - a man being taken by a horse is as low on the list as possible, infact, i would go as far to say its below tubgirl....

Must be a Yorkshire thing alright, there was a guy prosecuted for rogering a goat not far from our village, thing is it was in plain view of the main road into Hull :eek:

I bet that put a few people off their goats cheese?!! :wacko:

Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway

:lol: :lol:

Fidits, there was a desk in lecture.. and it said do not ever ever go on www.tubgirl.com :lol: :lol:

I still havent checked it...

When/if the little green men from whereever land among us, we will expect them to be nice, polite ,helpful & to show us \& teach us things which will advance us technically, morally & culturally. In other words, to treat us right. Why? Because they are obviously More intelligent & advanced in every way. They are way above us. {Hypothetical situation!}

We are , hopefully, more advanced & intelligent than the animals with which we share our world. Do we treat them as we would like to be treated by the Aliens? Do we hell :censor: :ffs:

It would serve us right if the Visitors used us for amusement, sport, food or experiment.

We have a very long way,to progress, most of us anyway. :( :wacko:

End of rant.

When/if the little green men from whereever land among us, we will expect them to be nice, polite ,helpful & to show us \& teach us things which will advance us technically, morally & culturally. In other words, to treat us right. Why? Because they are obviously More intelligent & advanced in every way. They are way above us. {Hypothetical situation!}

We are , hopefully, more advanced & intelligent than the animals with which we share our world. Do we treat them as we would like to be treated by the Aliens? Do we hell :censor:  :ffs:

It would serve us right if the Visitors used us for amusement, sport, food or experiment.

We have a very long way,to progress, most of us anyway. :(  :wacko:

End of rant.

Have you ever seen the film "Fire in the Sky" Bizarra? I recommend it.

This story went round work yesterday (nothing to do with me) and everyone was completely grossed out... Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'Dogging' I guess...

We are , hopefully, more advanced & intelligent than the animals with which we share our world. Do we treat them as we would like to be treated by the Aliens? Do we hell :censor:  :ffs:

Errrrrrrrr.....just to get you up to speed mate. When aliens abduct us mere mortals it usually involves anal probing !! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links