Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Head Unit Din Wiring Diagram Needed!

Karma Supra

Hi Folks....

I am in the process of sorting out the modifying nighmare that is Milly's car...

It has been well and truely muppetised on so many levels!!!!

I have sorted th engine, largely sorted the bodywork and iterior, and am now trying to sory out the sound system...

for some reason un known to me the previous owner decided to junk the perfectly good OEM toyota amp under the passenger seat, hack up the loom and bodge in a DIN style connector.... However like some of the worrying wiring I found around the ECU, things don't work properly so I have to redo it all....

Does anyone have, or have a link to a DIN style multi plug wiring diagram, that shows pin locations, and what colour wires are meant to be connected to what???

Cheers!!!!!

cant find owt on the web rite now but if youve got a maplin catalogue im sure its in there (thats not to hand eithier soz)

What year is it mate?

After 87 they changed the wiring.

toyotastereo.jpg

J

Fantastic.... cheers mate... its a '91 car, but its been muppetised... hance me needing diagrams to try and work out whats been done!!! Supras ar enot meant to have din connectors anyway as they have their own amp under the passenger footwell!! :yes:

Cheers!!!!!

I alos noticed last night that the previous owner has binned the stock late spec oversized speaker boxes, and replaced them with bits of MDF with cheap aftermarket spekers cut in :crybaby:

Late spec big speaker door cards and associtated gubbins are pretty much rocking horse :censor: ....

:(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links