Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

More Previas Wanted At Toc Meets

I went on the Burnaston factory visit arranged by the TOC/LOC last Friday in my 2002 Previa - many thanks to Steve for organising the trip. I received a warm welcome but was surprised to hear that Previas do not usually attend TOC meets. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and we had a good laugh, especially in the pub afterwards. Yes, most of the people attending were younger than me, and most of the cars were older than mine, but I didn't feel out of place. It was good to put one or two faces to the names I'm used to seeing on the forums (Ryan, Steve, etc).I also got to see a Sera for the first time - very tasty! Let's have one or two more Previas coming along to club meets in the future - it doesn't matter what you drive, just so long as it's a Toyota. If you're still feeling a bit self-conscious, we can always have a seperate Previa pre-meet and then arrive en-masse! See you at the JAE in Northampton (my home town) in July.

Nick

Well said that man....

It was great to see you on Friday, am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and couldn't agree more about getting more previa's, rav's landcruisers, anything along to the meet...

As Nick said it's not about age, or situation it's about having fun and meeting like minded people....

As I am sure Nick will agree we don't bite at all.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links