Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Rear Lights Do You Prefer ?

GazMR2GTS

I got my Rev 3 lights off ebay for £165+£20 postage which i thought was pretty cheap, here's a pic of befor and after. I made the right choice i think and ill only get the rev6 if my car come's overly in your face. (long while yet)

Befor:

picture45as.th.jpg

And

After:

picture68nh.th.jpg

Gaz they look much better! It was the right choice.

p.s what do the japanese symbols on the back window mean? they look pretty cool B)

Personally a big Rev 6 fan (used to have 'em lol) after that has to be the Rev 3's, don;t like the lex stylie at all although on Shaf's they do suit although not to many 2's around with the widebody kit on (would put rude word in here but would get a rollicking)....

shaf im sure you have quick fire links just ready to dump pictures in any post :P

trd7.jpg

Gotta say I -LOVE- that.... just needs the centre panel sorting.... still rev2 my fav.. but I do agree the black placcy centre panel is a bit pants :P

Not a fan of Lexus.. and rev3 are nice... just... well.. i guess everyone has em now lol :P

*wants to be different

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links