Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spotted In Cardiff, (14th Nov)

philjones1978

1) Sunday afternoon. A black ae111 with blacked out windows and big (17") alloys on churchill way otside the capital centre. Young ish guy with a female passenger.

2) Sunday evening, heading north on the A470 a white ae111 with tte(?) rear spoiler and front spoiler, white speedline wheels. Looked lowered too. Female driving with a male passenger.

Anyone from here?

Not too sure about number 2 mate

But number 1 is a mate of mine if its the same car im thinking of, 17 inch alloys and blacked out windows, its an SR. He lives in barry

2) Sunday evening, heading north on the A470 a white ae111 with tte(?) rear spoiler and front spoiler, white speedline wheels. Looked lowered too. Female driving with a male passenger.

Anyone from here?

Phil,

I've seen this one fairly frequently going up A470. I think this is the one that the Cardif Toyota dealer had for sale a few years ago. Only 1300cc if I'm right.

Interesting. I did like the look of the white one. I got quite excited to see 2 modified ae111's in the same day (3 if you count mine!). Sadly my girlfriend couldn't see what all the fuss was about! Women eh? :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links