Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello, Im New Here

Vicki2509

Hi Vicki,

Im the same age as urself and am full comp on an import GT for just under £700 with A-Plan insurance ( 084507111234). they seem to be really competitive at the moment as most of my mates are with them. Also i have declared the alloys, exhaust, bodykit, tints and induction kit.

As for 17's being the best size i disagree....... I currently have a set of 18's and have lowered the car to match. All in all the car just looks that much better even if it is a bit bumpier ( im not complaining tho)

Cheers

Thanks for all the brill advice everyone. Im going to give all those suggested insurance companies a try and see which is the cheapest :) I really cant wait to get my car, Craig (my fiance) has now banned me from saying Celica!!!

Is a ST(AC) just an st with air conditioning or does it stand for something else?

yeah just a baby st with air conditioning ! i think the only other st was an sr ? which had better alloys etc - am sure someone will be here soon to clarify

Hi, my name is Sharon and I am new too. I have just sold my Yaris T Sport for a Celica Gt. I'm 26 but I have found cheap insurance for the past few years with either DirectLine or Privelege. Good luck searching for your Celica - you won't regret it. Also adding my boyfriend to the insurance brought it down by £100. I'm paying just over £600.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links