Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reading Crew

glanza_gal

I am informed it is the ford vs, jap vs vauxhaul meet...

It sounds like a pikey cruise to me.... so there is a good change that the pikey car mags will be present....

An even greater chance that I will not be!!!!

If Redline is there ..

I won't be ..

It'll be full of chrome wheels, evo bonnets, neons and NAAAAWWWWWSSS !!!!oneoneoneeleven

Tools ..

hehe, well i might pop in to have a look, haven't been out for a while, only found out about it as my mate drives an Evo.

Yeah, when it was FFRRRREEEEZZZing !!! Told you it was gna be there man. Maccy D's, here we don't come !!

Even if i did have my car back i dont think i would wanna turn up for anything that is somehow in any way related to any chav mags.

Count me out ;)

sour saying u wouldnt wanan show up in ur lotus to embarress them

Hummmmm, actually yes that sounds very cool :D

sour saying u wouldnt wanan show up in ur lotus to embarress them

Hummmmm, actually yes that sounds very cool :D

Embarrass .. as in point and laugh as they get back in mum's corsa, and drive their reliable car home ..

trouble is as they are using a sock as an air filter as "the noize man the noize, also like ite give anuther 456bhp like init" they will go through a puddle and engine will die then they and lee can share the rac truck home

trouble is as they are using a sock as an air filter as "the noize man the noize, also like ite give anuther 456bhp like init" they will go through a puddle and engine will die then they and lee can share the rac truck home

hahahaha

well I wont be going, I avoid reading on a sunday night for the same reason, dont like most of the people who are there that just do things that are plain nutts.... and dont like brining unwanted attention to my car.

hahahaha

well I wont be going, I avoid reading on a sunday night for the same reason, dont like most of the people who are there that just do things that are plain nutts.... and dont like brining unwanted attention to my car.

Don't ming going into town, but not in my car ..

haha yeah I ment in the car too bibbs ;) you know guys know what I mean about the sunday cruisezzzzzzz lol

haha yeah I ment in the car too bibbs ;) you know guys know what I mean about the sunday cruisezzzzzzz lol

Is that what they are called, thought it was a blue rince meeting with all the 5 door hatches in the carpark.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links