Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Introductions

vwsurfbum

Hi, new on here. i used to work for toyota(in sales) for many years and moved away to go to VW. now i'm back and will be working at rayleigh toyota so hopefully i will be able to help you guys out when i can!

i look forward to some friendly banter and some fun. :help:

Welcom to TOC :thumbsup:

its all very proffesional and polite on here, i'm a member of www.seatcupra.net and www.birdcrazy.co.uk and its all a bit madder on them!

maybe i can spice things up a bit! :hokus-pokus:

Welcome to TOC! And for spiceing things up we have Gold for that! :P

:D

ok you probably get asked all the time on all the newbies, but why go gold? :blink:

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

and GOLD is the only place I preview my Pix Work before my Website goes Live......... :P

Gold is great, it is like an inner circle... where you cna make some even greater friends lol.... plus there are loads of car and non car orientated discounts! ;)

I managed to get 20% off at my local Toyota dealer (somehow!) by saying I was a member... which I have been told is more than staff discount lol :lol:

Its another forum away from the world where just about anything goes... OMG there is some scary/smutty/disgusting/lewd/random stuff in there atm! :P

welcome2.gif

Alright, mate!

And Gold is a place where you can let off steam with a rant, have a laugh without worrying about causing offence (too much!) or finding your post deleted because it's not work safe! :o :lol:

It helps keep the site going and, er....

you get some really cool stickers for your car. :thumbsup:

now i'm back and will be working at rayleigh toyota so hopefully i will be able to help you guys out when i can!

Hiya,

I got my Yaris Blue from Rayleigh Toyota back in March this year, they gave me free air-con as I wanted a Colour Collection. Was very impressed with that! You gonna be back in Sales again?

I'm right bang in the middle of Romford Toyota & Rayleigh so can choose between the two but I've had bad experiences of Romford which is why I went to Rayleigh ;)

now i'm back and will be working at rayleigh toyota so hopefully i will be able to help you guys out when i can!

Hiya,

I got my Yaris Blue from Rayleigh Toyota back in March this year, they gave me free air-con as I wanted a Colour Collection. Was very impressed with that! You gonna be back in Sales again?

I'm right bang in the middle of Romford Toyota & Rayleigh so can choose between the two but I've had bad experiences of Romford which is why I went to Rayleigh ;)

i hope it wasnt a bad thing with me a romford? thats where i used to be?

i'm a brentwood boy so i'll say hi when i spot you :thumbsup:

i hope it wasnt a bad thing with me a romford? thats where i used to be?

i'm a brentwood boy so i'll say hi when i spot you :thumbsup:

Did you work there in March 2004? lol nah I just wasn't impressed with their service from Sales and the Service section. ferrariboyuk on here is also from Brentwood & I'm often over there as it's where my Best Mate lives :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links