Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fujitsubu

cmarshall

Just got my fuji through the post, its huge, makes the blitz exhaust look like a dwarf, look forward to fitting and testing it this weekend :D

Hehe yeh i was reading through the Envy section of this forum today and first time i seen a pic of the Fuji off the car! JESUS now i see what all the fuss is about :P

When I got mine fitted at TDI (HKS HyperMuffler) the guy came down from the storeroom with it under his arm my missus was like 'there is no way thats gonna fit on your car!'

Then when we went to pick up the car after it was fitted she saw the old system on the floor beside the car and said 'oh - didnt it fit then'

Then looked round the back before swearing ... suffice to say shes used to it now and the first thing she said when we were getiing the MR2 was 'need a big twin pipe system'!

Bless her!

You've got her well trained mate! (runs and hides...)

A

haha good stuff, id like to think i had something to with that purchase :lol: IMO you will be very pleased with it matey, manifold sports cat and mid section next :thumbsup:

You've got her well trained mate! (runs and hides...)

A

dont let kate hear that you'll be mincemeat,

and the HKS is nicer than the fuji especiallly the titanium one, ;)

haha good stuff, id like to think i had something to with that purchase    :lol: IMO you will be very pleased with it matey, manifold sports cat and mid section next  :thumbsup:

Yes everytime i see your car my wallet ends up getting lighter :crybaby:

ok the fuji is on, surprisingly it is quieter than the blitz, and there is none of that jet sound which i will miss, but sounds ok

I think Earpls is about the best sounding fuji system, but Chucks WITH a sports cat is louder!

Ive come to the conclusion a while ago that there isnt any innerards left in chucks exhaust though ... anyone would think he rags it ...

I want the centre section and header next but will have to go with the sports cat as there getting a bit hot on it round here

ok the fuji is on, surprisingly it is quieter than the blitz, and there is none of that jet sound which i will miss, but sounds ok

You sound pretty unimpressed! Disapointing? For that price i would expect BIG smiles! :D You prefer the Blitz? It looks better than the Blitz though i suppose but thats no benefit to you when driving!

The Fuji is probably louder outside than the Blitz but quieter inside than the Blitz! The reason? The Fuji is built like no other exhaust and the piping could probably withstand a nuclear blast (thicker piping means less loss of sound through the pipes and more coming out the actual exit)! :D :thumbsup:

told you, you needed to hear mine before buying :)

I think the fuji is loud and proud after hearing them,but just a tad too loud for me personally.I am happy with my blitz as its more subtle than the fuji,but if its a roar people want,then its the fuji everytime.

The blitz sounds like someone rasping down a tin can. The Fuji sounds like a lion roaring down a tin can.

Well, my lion must have a soar throat then as it is quieter than the blitz both inside and outside the car. Its louder on tick over than the blitz but when revved theres no competition the blitz is louder, for now that is, a full system will have to be on the way, im not easily pleased as i have heard charlies :drool:

You're all wrong! Way to go is to have header (very loud and deep) into the ENVY sports CAT and mid-section (pretty loud, and very mature sounding sportiness) then onto and exiting with a nice TTE box (quieter, very deep with a fabulous roar and burble!)

I would have said that earpl knows how it sounds, but when he was in his car, me in mine.... he didn't hear sweet frig all! Mnd you... you were in mine... sound good??

In my opinion... fuji has the best sports car rasp, the HKS is more grown-up, more deep and meaningful and the Blitz sounds like it was made wrong as the ones iv heard don't have any sort of exhaust note, just a woosh... no real depth to it.

• 1 month later...

You're all wrong! Way to go is to have header (very loud and deep) into the ENVY sports CAT and mid-section (pretty loud, and very mature sounding sportiness) then onto and exiting with a nice TTE box (quieter, very deep with a fabulous roar and burble!)

I would have said that earpl knows how it sounds, but when he was in his car, me in mine.... he didn't hear sweet frig all! Mnd you... you were in mine... sound good??

In my opinion... fuji has the best sports car rasp, the HKS is more grown-up, more deep and meaningful and the Blitz sounds like it was made wrong as the ones iv heard don't have any sort of exhaust note, just a woosh... no real depth to it.

Now this is what I'm looking for, a real depth to it! Any video or audio of the different exhausts? :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links