Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fujitsubu

cmarshall

been interesting reading, strange.. ive heard both and im sure the fuji alone sounded louder than the blitz, i personally prefer the fuji over the blitz, and combined with the sports cat and megan manifold, its just :drool: you have to hear it to believe it :D

The blitz was louder trust me on that, but theres more to come B)

Thats still your opinion Seveer after this weekends antics?

Er... No.

HKS rules all, no questions or quibbles... next pay day and HKS is on the car. With the header and sports cat it sounds like a friggin' lotus. Lorne will tell you all the smiles and laughter emitting from my face!

Did you like the puny 1.3 then?? :lol:

Actually yours was surprisingly nippy - but we wont know the truth until you throw it down Santapod will we!?!?!?!?!?

Im glad you got the seats sorted in the end mate - I found one of those bolt extractor kits for 30 in the end - might have to invest!

Back on topic - someone should buy Lees complete system with HKS back box - an amazing buy for the money!

Just been reading through this lot... and i have to say i feel a rather large purchase coming on!!! Hmmm if only i was on 20k more a year... Sigh! :huh:

Nah, your all wrong the new Envy System is the nicest sounding exhaust! :P

I put it on my own car to test it out and had hoped it was quieter than the Fuji but of course its not! Now my girlfriend is going crazy saying her head feels like its going to explode everytime she drives it. Good thing it comes with a removable baffle which I can slot in everytime she takes it out.

Can any one tell me how you can do a sound clip of the exhaust and I will post it up?

Thanks

Kevin

Actually yours was surprisingly nippy - but we wont know the truth until you throw it down Santapod will we!?!?!?!?!?

Im glad you got the seats sorted in the end mate - I found one of those bolt extractor kits for 30 in the end - might have to invest!

Yeah... the seats took their time, but thanks a load for all the help!

I may just have to whip it down the pod... it won't go very quick though, im fat and heavy. And chances are I can't drive very well! :lol::thumbsup: It's all good fun though!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links