Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2006 Yaris T-sport Or Focus St3

nam

The Focus ST is a TOTALLY different car to a Yaris... can't believe there was ever even a comparison!!

The ST starts at about £17.5k, rising to £20k for the ST3. There is the ST1, ST2 and ST3. ST1 is the base model with base model things. The ST2 adds some bling, the ST3 adds more bling and a bit of leather.

It is a vulgar car, orange or not. It might be able to ahndle and out-perform a Golf, but then that has a diesel engine (yes it does, putting petrol in is merely something to fool you!) and weighs almost as much as me.

If you want a fast car in this band... the Civic Type-R is easily the best. I was taken for a ride in one for the firts time a few days ago and my friggin' lord it was awesome. It's a proper hot-hatch, as standard it rides hard, handles tight, revs like a mutha (oh the revs... :drool: ) and doesn't come with all the excess crap like 12" thick sound deadening, thrones instead of seats, and engines which are engineered for lazy drivers who like to ride on wafts of torque because changing gear might crumple their suit.

In the band of yaris, fiesta etc... Yaris might be slower on paper, but it's a complete package of quality, handling, performance and cheap-to-run-ness! (Oh, im not biased!)

Just a little not though... yiu say you've had your TS for 6 months and you want to change? If it's that bad to you, id stay clear of another!

gotta agree with, i think a civic type r is miles better for all th reasons you've said esp phae 2 type r which is slighly faster than phase 1. my cousin has a phase 2 with de cat, j's manifold and mugen air filter, boy does it fly, think its 0-60 6 seconds flat, thats a hot hatch.

one problem though type r are way too common! but you can pick them up 10k ish :thumbsup:

Well i spoke to ford ST3 is not even avaliable for test drive till next year, so i will most likely wait till the new yaris is out. I love the civc type-R but its only 2 doors, i am looking for 5 door.

PS: I love my t-sport, but with the new shape coming out, i would like to change before it gets to old :)

The Focus ST is a TOTALLY different car to a Yaris... can't believe there was ever even a comparison!!

The ST starts at about £17.5k, rising to £20k for the ST3. There is the ST1, ST2 and ST3. ST1 is the base model with base model things. The ST2 adds some bling, the ST3 adds more bling and a bit of leather.

It is a vulgar car, orange or not. It might be able to ahndle and out-perform a Golf, but then that has a diesel engine (yes it does, putting petrol in is merely something to fool you!) and weighs almost as much as me.

If you want a fast car in this band... the Civic Type-R is easily the best. I was taken for a ride in one for the firts time a few days ago and my friggin' lord it was awesome. It's a proper hot-hatch, as standard it rides hard, handles tight, revs like a mutha (oh the revs... :drool: ) and doesn't come with all the excess crap like 12" thick sound deadening, thrones instead of seats, and engines which are engineered for lazy drivers who like to ride on wafts of torque because changing gear might crumple their suit.

In the band of yaris, fiesta etc... Yaris might be slower on paper, but it's a complete package of quality, handling, performance and cheap-to-run-ness! (Oh, im not biased!)

Just a little not though... yiu say you've had your TS for 6 months and you want to change? If it's that bad to you, id stay clear of another!

Well i spoke to ford ST3 is not even avaliable for test drive till next year, so i will most likely wait till the new yaris is out. I love the civc type-R but its only 2 doors, i am looking for 5 door.

PS: I love my t-sport,  but with the new shape coming out, i would like to change before it gets to old  :)

I guessed that's why you may be selling after id written my post.

Ay, CTR is indeed only 2-door, but it's a beast.

Dunno why ford are delaying the ST3 test drives... if I was the boss the top model would be my first choice to demo to people, let them enjoy the extra's on the test drive and they're more likely to want them on their cars. Simple business if you ask me!

You love your T-Sport, but you wanna change becuase it is getting a bit... old?! That's not love!

Love is buying a 15yr old piece of junk and spending thousands of pounds on it so that you can spend hours in the cold lying under the engine bay just so it works normally. But in the end it is all worth it because everytime you see it you want to drive it, and everytime you drive it you feel like a 12yr old at Alton towers for the first time.

Hmm... I am a classic fool. If you like your wallet more then the car, then sell up boyo!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links