Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Please

rolla05

hey, i bought my 2005 corolla S and i have my system i ran all the wires for my system except my remote wire i bought an rca adapter so i can use my stock stereo but is there anywhere besides the back of the head unit to plug that wire in (i was told to pick any fuse and plug it in there but i dont trust them lol) and i dont want to take out my deck so can any1 tell me our suggest the best place to plug it in?

thank you very much , henry

hey, i bought my 2005 corolla S and i have my system i ran all the wires for my system except my remote wire i bought an rca adapter so i can use my stock stereo but is there anywhere besides the back of the head unit to plug that wire in (i was told to pick any fuse and plug it in there but i dont trust them lol) and i dont want to take out my deck so can any1 tell me our suggest the best place to plug it in?

thank you very much , henry

It is preferable to power the remote by a 12v ignition feed. So that your amp powers when the ignition is switched on.

I have known for people to run a normal switch from a constant live to power the amp.

If you have an ignition switched cigarette lighter then splice into that.

Sometimes you can add an additional connection onto the back of the stereo, but with toyota being non-iso then I doubt there would be a feed.

B

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links