Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla 1.8 Vvtil And Vvti Info Wanted

chriscorollakiwi

I'm after manuals and proper info on the 2000 onwards Corollas with the 1.8 litre engines. I'm pretty sure I want one for my next car, but really want to know more details. A workshop manual for both would be ideal ... is there a site I can download a pdf from? As its just for reaseach, I don't want to buy one.

I'm after info such as,

1) If I get the standard 1.8 VVti (99KW one), can I swap many parts easily from the VVtiL car (brakes, suspension etc).

2) Does the 140 KW engine have significantly stronger internals, making it an even longer lasting engine? Basically seeing if the extra money buys more than just KW's.

3) Where are all the differences between the two cars.

4) Do the Wagon and 4-dr Hatch share the same suspension etc (thus if I get a cheaper 1.8 99KW wagon, can I put parts on it from a crashed 140 KW hatch?).

5) What parts (in general) are common on the Corolla and Celica?

When I buy a car, I buy it to have it for many years, so getting the right one is very important.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links