Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit

vmail

Is it really worth it on a 1.3 just for the noise factor. Suppose they will even fit the 1.0? Just wondering!

Yes! :) For individuality and character. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

if all you want is the noise, record the car of your choice and play it on the CD player.

here's a hint - record a turbo car - not only will it sound loud, but it will give that all import blow off valve sound too :thumbsup:

To listen to music in a concert compared to that on radio, the enjoyment is not the same.

To consume a grilled fish caught in a fishing trip compared to that bought from a supermarket, the enjoyment is not the same.

To drive a car listening to the throbbing of (the heart of) the engine compared to doing the same but listening to a recording, the enjoyment is also not the same.

The last predilection is not everybody's cup of tea of course. Toyota assigned 50 engineers just to combat the vibration and the noise from the engine, and produced the Lexus line, thereby beating the BMW stone dead. While great many people are falling over themselves to adorn accolades on the serene and refined Lexus, there are reactionaries. Turning his back on the maddening crowd, the director of the film "Bullet" reputedly insisted on having an authentic adrenaline-pumping thunderous thud of a racing engine; hence the sound track of that famous car chasing scene was specially commissioned. At great length finally the right sound was captured and of course that portion of the sound track in the film was dubbed. This went down in urban legend as a genuine salute to the other, not so many, dyed-in-the-wool car enthusiasts the world over.

I rest my case. :)

--

Bee.

Edited by Bee

If you want real sound, you just need to rev a V8 with twin pipes. Beats any turbo whistles and pops.

:lol:

look at my car and tell be about it :thumbsup:

id say go for the envy one mate

the 2nz is the same as the 1nz bar the displacement so should fit straight on

and if you just want the noise then so be it ;)

I dont mean to be dumb, but are you talking about the company envy

Just had a quick look at the envy on, which size do I need, has anyone else got the envy one?

I like the Apexi, is that any good?

The apexi sounds good, but need relocating to get the best out of it and stops some rubbing against the Battery, I dont think anyone has the envy filter yet but is supposed to be better :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links