Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolling Road Day ?

g3m xr

would anyone be interested in doing a rolling road day ?

I would, but it'd be a bit of a distance for me to travel down to Middlesex! :huh:

Dont want to sound rude, but there would be no point in putting your T sport on there, waste of money if you ask me!

Because your back box wont of added any power, and a K&N kit will hardly make a difference, plus Toyota always add a few brake onto the genuine BHP figures to make it look good, so you will probably be disapointed with the end result, unless the rolling road is inacurate and tells you youve got like 200bhp+ which would be utter !Removed!!

Just my opinion though, be a good day out and a good laugh if not anything else!

I'd be interested to see how much power mines actually got now, after 109000 miles have taken there toll :D

i really wouldnt mind what the actual power output is , altho curosity is a key factoer of wanting it , but again its just a fun day out too !

Hi,

it would be better if we went to santa pod and had a blast down the strip? :ph34r:

:thumbsup: bert

I like that idea more! :D

Good one Bert!

whos gonna arrange it then? i think its open to public some weekends for £15 , as many runs as you like... will check the website. would be interesting to see which is faster TRC on or off.... or turn it off in 3rd gear??? anyways, would love to go and experiment... :ph34r:

I reakon without the TRC would be quicker if you ask me, otherwise that pants TRC boggs the engine down too low in the RPM!

Problem with it being in January is that rain wouldnt give you a true 1/4 time and have you ever been to the Pod in winter time? I think its the coldest place ive ever been during the winter!

Id personnally wait until it gets better weather again next year!

I reakon without the TRC would be quicker if you ask me, otherwise that pants TRC boggs the engine down too low in the RPM!

Problem with it being in January is that rain wouldnt give you a true 1/4 time and have you ever been to the Pod in winter time? I think its the coldest place ive ever been during the winter!

good idea, iv only been to the pod for fast car and USC events... in the summer... and yes its always crap weather :lol: a few of my mates are up for it too, theres a modded scooby, celica t sport, golf vr6 and leon cupra R thats chipped too.... could be a good day... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:thumbsup: bert

Good thing about January is if you got a nice crisp day you'd get lots of nice cold air into the engine and you should get a good time (as long as the tyres are well warmed up!) I don't know about the rest of you, but my car seems to "growl" more in the cold weather.... sounds more meaty if you know what I mean??? :lol::ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links