Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Second Time Lucky

Semisonic

Right found another Rav going to look at it today and have put a deposit on it this time!!!!!!!!!!

Rav 4 2.0 D-4D XT4 5 Dr

37000 Miles

March 2004 ( 2 years warrenty left )

£14500

This seem really cheap?compared to others also it from a toyota dealer so i cant understand why its cheap

Any thing to look for or is this just me being cynical!!!!!!!!

Is this a good buy?or am i missing something???like no wheeels steering wheel doors

Sounds like a good bye, you've only got 15 months left on the warrenty though. Make sure it's got a service history (hopefully with the dealer selling it), should have had three services by now. Next one due at 40,000.

Good luck with the deal :thumbsup: , only advice i can offer is check the spare wheel is ok, mine was flat ( never got checked on the PDI or it sales service), and if you're buying on finance, don't buy the GAP insurance from them, buy it on the internet afterwards.

http://www.click4gap.co.uk/

Well i Bought it !!!!!!!only after my wife test drove it as she will be using it 90% of the time :D .It took us 3 hours to get there and really glad it wasnt a wasted journey

Right heres what happen.

Its getting new brake discs and pads as we speak and serviced this will be its 5th service next ones 60k

Cracked wing mirror being fixed

Parking Sensors (Which was a very plesant suprise )

The interior was A1 condition and had yet to be valeted

The body work was good which was cool as its only 18months old

I was really concercened some one was gonna jump out and say it was a cut and shut or a stitch up or should have been 2 k more which i think it should have been

The guy never really sold it to us and never pressured us once

I run my own building bussiness and meeting people all the time so i can usually a good jugde of character and can spot trouble a mile off .Which is why i am worried why it was so cheap?Or it was a right place right time i dont know i am just waiting for it to go wrong

Even my mate who works for toyota in the workshop where i live checked it out and said buy it !!!!

Oh and they are going to deliver it to me on friday at my house !!!!!!!!!to save me coming up

Well i hope everything goes to plan i will let you know

Ps Its a Lagoon blue 5dr D-Xt4

It sounds like you got a great deal. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I've got the XT4 and love it :D

The only gripe I had was the rear door not opening enough for large loads but sparkydog helped me get round that little issue :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links