Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Are These Any Good?

paddyboy15

imho my mate has this on his yaris and to me it looks kinda cack. i know its more money but try investing in a nice MOMO. looks much better and is nice and chunky :thumbsup:

imho my mate has this on his yaris and to me it looks kinda cack. i know its more money but try investing in a nice MOMO. looks much better and is nice and chunky :thumbsup:

hmmm lol, i have i think it looks good, for £15, seriously its good 7/10, a right bugger to fit though, i had the the old grinderett out! its the !Removed! plastic on standard handbrake

mixed review but i think i'm gonna leave it. from what i've read its seems quite tricky(!) to remove.

Rather than start a new thread, what do people feel about these on a blue t sport?

http://www.potn.co.uk/-_c1_11_6007_p1007513.htm

16" fox evo 3s in platinum finish. free toyo t1-s tyre upgrade and delivered to your door for £475.

mixed review but i think i'm gonna leave it. from what i've read its seems quite tricky(!) to remove.

Rather than start a new thread, what do people feel about these on a blue t sport?

http://www.potn.co.uk/-_c1_11_6007_p1007513.htm

16" fox evo 3s in platinum finish. free toyo t1-s tyre upgrade and delivered to your door for £475.

its really worth changin handbrake in my opinion, those wheels i think they will look crap mate but that my opinion i did a quick paint on them and it looked poo, but upto you?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Clarky has they wheels on his T-Sport so maybe have a look in his garage! :thumbsup:

yeah thats right :thumbsup: , sorry clarky but i think they look poo, but that my opinion

i've seen them, but i think the colour of the wheels is slightly different. also, the colour of my car and the fact its not lowered from standard.

if anyone fancys doing it... :thumbsup:

I think they look immense tbh! Multispokes usually suit any car! Also the SR comes with a multispoke as standard and they really suit the car. Lots of people have fitted Superleggars (the OZ ones whatever they're called!) and they all looked good too! Also a decent set of rubbers on them! I think they will suit and also you should spend more money on the gear knob on one you can not only test the quality of before buying but will also look nicer (which i guess is why your upgrading!!)

Again of course its personal opinion but i would just say there is lots of cars in the garages with multispokes on that look good so its up to you but all those people cant be wrong!!

The fox evos look great on clarkys car, you seen OZ super T's, very similar

Yeah Ive got them with the titanium overspray - sort of gunmetal/black/silver ...

Yes they are a ballache to clean - hence Im using my standard rims for the bad weather.

Gotta be honest I wouldnt have picked them out - but my missus did and much as it pains me they do look really nice - well I think so. They're in my garage if you wanna look.

Also Ive the Momo handbrake cover and leather gaitor - a real pain the bum to fit but its really nice. You kinda forget how nice it is until you drive another car without one. The problem is that the existing plastic one is 'sweated' onto the metal lever and needs cutting off.

Just take both seats out and dremel the sod!

I don't like multispokes because it would be an absolute killer to clean them! :yes:

Not if you use the wife's toothbrush :rolleyes:

I think the wheels will look fine on the car.. but i am more a fan of the old 5 spoke... and there are some good deals going around of Jap wheels... keep it jap.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links