Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T Sport Wheels Need/ Annoying Rattle..

Hi folks, would anyone have a set of yaris t sport alloys for sales??

Im in desperate new of a new set as my others are worst for wear and beyond reconditioning....

Im looking for either Yaris or Corolla T Sport wheels so if anyone could help that would be great....

Cheers Guys :thumbsup:

OH AND ONE MORE THING...

2002 Yaris T Sport, 54k seriously annoying rattle from passenger side dash....anyone else having this problem??? :crybaby::crybaby:

Wheels - I think Ryan has a set. And Im pretty sure the pcd on the corolla means that they wont fit.

Personally Id get them reconned - Ive a set I use for the winter which have been beed blasted then powder coated black - didnt cost much at all. Only issue is that you'll need to borrow a set of rims. I dont know what the courier charges would be like from you but envy did the refurb on mine - fine job (you never know they might even be able to loan you a temporary set - wont know unless you ask!)

Rattlewise - the majority of my rattles are either loose rubbish in the pockets or the windscreen pillar plastic. If you pop out the speaker cover at the bottom of the windscreen theres a gap where the grey plastic goes down to meet the gap - wedge a bit of card in there.

Hope this helps

Wheels - I think Ryan has a set.  And Im pretty sure the pcd on the corolla means that they wont fit.

Yip but they're his ^! :thumbsup:

If you read the reply to your last post on these wheels, I recomended a chap where I got mine from, which were well priced and in v good condition.

Hey andy thought u were selling up?? Theres a bloke from antrim with a blue t sport - hes on RMS - maybe he'd have some std t sport wheels he'd sell??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links