Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Hq Meet

Ken

Please put me down as a possible Ken....................It really is dependant on the weather that weekend.

Haven't you heard, the sun alway's shine's at a TOC meet :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Blue84

• Leeky

• Red Yaris 54

Please put me down as a possible Ken....................It really is dependant on the weather that weekend.

haha yeah fingers crossed for good weather, not sure if people look in this section that much - just a suggestion but would a link on the general discussions forum be an idea to get a few more peeps interested? :unsure: :!Removed!:

haha yeah fingers crossed for good weather, not sure if people look in this section that much - just a suggestion but would a link on the general discussions forum be an idea to get a few more peeps interested? :unsure: :!Removed!:

Will pop something up ;)

Any further news on this Ken?......................food arrangements?..............are enough people going for them to open the showroom?.........................this thread seems to have gone a bit quiet :)

Any further news on this Ken?......................food arrangements?..............are enough people going for them to open the showroom?.........................this thread seems to have gone a bit quiet :)

Blame blooming BT carring out repairs round here :censor:

The showroom is indeed open and the new Rav is on show as is the Rolla, also if the weather is ok a T-sport engined Caterham will be making a apperance :drool:

Food will at a local spot and we will be going to that about 3pm :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to this :thumbsup: and really hoping the weather is going to be good cus I want to see that Caterham :drool:

I hope you are right ;)

I'm looking forward to this :thumbsup: and really hoping the weather is going to be good cus I want to see that Caterham :drool:

Me too, good job I have two days off work this week before the weekend as the car is resembling a shade of Thunder Grey instead of Ice Blue aswell :lol: I've been "ordered" to get photo's of that Caterham for Yves too so fingers crossed the weather wont be too bad :rolleyes:

count me in ill take the 1981 rwd starlet dwn so u can c a classic toyota the 1 dat aint around nomore coz every1 is puttin them on the track 4 hot rod racing

I hope you are right ;)

Weather forecast is for Sunday is Sunshine :clap:

I've added you to the list Snowey :gora:

well im here in London all the way from australia and i dont have anything planned for sunday so count me in ..... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

How can i get out there by public transport ????? as i couldnt bring my corolla sportivo (aka T-Sport) with me on the plane ...... something about a weight limit ;) ;) ;) ;) .... Although i know a lot of you would have loved to see it as it has some nice mods on it to give the t-sport compressor an a55 kicking and its still naturally aspirated :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

London Victoria Station to Epsom Downs by RAIL ............about 1 hour journey time.

Then a bit of a hike to Toyota GB.......................but being an Aussie you will be used to hiking ;)

London Victoria Station to Epsom Downs by RAIL ............about 1 hour journey time.

Then a bit of a hike to Toyota GB.......................but being an Aussie you will be used to hiking ;)

:lol:

We can do a bit better than that Xoom ;)

Get the 9.36 to Tadworth from Charing Cross and i'll come and pick you up from their at 10.37 :thumbsup:

Cheap day return ticket cost's £5.10 btw.

Im bringing the mkiv supe aswell hehee :yes:

Since when have you had a mkiv supra? :huh:

charlie bought me one for christmas last year :P

Just wondering if anyone going past/near the Clacket Lane Services on the M25 who would meet me there????

I've got the route, but I'm gonna be alone and don't really want to get lost!

*wishes I had SatNav now* :rolleyes:

wat time does it start on sunday and can u add 2 more on my name me dad and mum wanna !Removed! coz they work 4 inchcape toyota in guildford

wat time does it start on sunday and can u add 2 more on my name me dad and mum wanna !Removed! coz they work 4 inchcape toyota in guildford

Start's at 11am and the pub is booked for 3pm :thumbsup:

Will add your Mum & Dad to the list :yes:

Im bringing the mkiv supe aswell hehee :yes:

Since when have you had a mkiv supra? :huh:

charlie bought me one for christmas last year :P

Ahh you mean the Toy one :P

Ouch OUch....

OK ken you twisted my arm :) (via phone)

Just wondering if anyone going past/near the Clacket Lane Services on the M25 who would meet me there????

I've got the route, but I'm gonna be alone and don't really want to get lost!

*wishes I had SatNav now* :rolleyes:

We are driving past the Clacket Lane Services, i dont have sat nav but we can cruise down together :)

tim :thumbsup:

will there be a convoy for the reading/marlow contingency and if so what time will we be required to meet and where?????? :blink:

i spent ages making the car all pwetty today and she even has a new mod!!!!

B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links