Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

** Gijoe90 & Mr2 In Very Serious Crash **

GiJoe90

Good to hear your back home joe :yes:

you definatly had your gaurdian angel with you on christmas day :angel:

kimi x

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GiJoe90

• GIDDLEPIN

• knowlson

• Calisto

Glad you are on the mend Joe.... I can;t believe you got out of that alive :o :eek: - someone was shining down on you that day mate!

Take care of yourself, take each day as it comes.

All the best

Em

xx

Glad to hear you are at home and beginning to mend, those photo's are incredible... :o

Take it easy and don't go doing too much before you are ready too!

Really glad you're home and OK!!! YUP they is fine people at Hull Royal, I know from when I was in the same ward as you. Take it steady now won't you? :crutchy:

congratulations on such a superb recovery Joe i wish you all the best in getting well and i hope youve not been put off driving

scars and bones heal, just remeber theres much worse things can happen,

and i like what youve read and agree with living more now, i bet you see life alot differently now as i do,

and i am very grateful for everything now as it would be wrong to take things for granted now im on my second life

also id like to see you now just to show you what a recovery you too could make im soo happy for you Joe

:thumbsup:

alll the best

Lee

Delighted you are back home and making good progress towards your full recovery, Joe.

After seeing those pics... you're a very lucky bloke! :yes:

As everyone is saying, take it slow and easy for a while. Take care and God bless.

Good to hear you're on the mend mate, some very true words you wrote there too. You'll soon be back up to full strength I'm sure.

Glad you're home and on the mend mate.

I reckon a bit of T-cut should get the worst out... :!Removed!:

IMGP4704.jpg

Damn Joe, you were lucky to have come out of that at all.

As hard as it may be to accept... cars can be replaced... you can't.

Leia's doing much better now too, thanks for asking mate.

Keep your chin up and get better soon bud.

:yes::thumbsup:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:crybaby::crybaby:

Good to see you home with your family and friends again. :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Here's some of the things you could enjoy till you can drive again....

:band::artist::beer: (or is it to be :pepsi:) :meet:

If you get bored with that lot.. you could always make a :baby:

:lol:

good to see you back joe!!!

Take it easy for a while mate!

I know It's a bit early to think about compensation at the moment Joe but I think you have a cast iron case against the garage that is storing the car :yes:

If you check out that picture you can clearly see that they have used the wrong jacking point, causing damage to your rear crossmember :thumbsup:

IMGP4704.jpg ;)

looked at the pics and :o your a very lucky chap :thumbsup: Glad your making a great recovery :) Take it easy and get back to full health soon :thumbsup: I for one am gonna be taking things somewhat easier in future....

Hi Honey :)

I was so happy to hear you were back at home, and so quick too! Fantastic :) I personally felt very lucky to be among those able to visit you in hospital to see how you were doing. First time I went, couldnt believe how much better you looked than I had imagined you were going to be, and then when we came back later that day... they had even moved you!

I also want to thank Laura and the rest of your family again, they were brilliant when we all descended on you, giving up their time with you for us, and being absolutely brilliant.

I hope you continue on this fab path of recovery, and I'm sure the year will fly by... hey its end of January already :P

All the best hon :) *big hugs :group-cuddles:

JJ

xx

glad to hear you're recovering so fast mate

a real shame about the car, but you survived it and that's what matters!

I hope you carry on recovering in the same speed you have been and get all better soon!

Thanks for all of the comments guys, much appreciated :thumbsup:

Lee, I'm sure we'll meet at some point. I know you've been through similar.

As regards to cuts and bruises, not a mark on me! Not even off the seatbelts (thanks to TRD seatbelt pads :lol: ) Just the lovely blood clot on the brain and broken spine, think that's enough though! Wasn't until I got to hospital that they gave me a nice shiner and I swelled up 3 times my size due to all the drugs :drool:

If I showed you a picture of the front of the car it doesn't look so bad. The bonnet and front bumper are mint.

Joe

Dude, glad that ur ok and that you are obviously on the mend. But Damn that looks like a very very nasty crash!

Hope u a speedy recovery!

wow you were lucky lookin at them pics. glad to see your out of hospital and your are on the road to recovery. take it easy mate and i hope to see you at some meets in the future when your well enough to get out and about.

chris

Glad to hear your home and heading towards a great recovery.

you were very lucky looking at them pics

well done for being so strong and i wish you all the best mate

take it easy

andy

Glad to read you are back home,

I hope your recovery continues at the pace its going.

If you check out that picture you can clearly see that they have used the wrong jacking point, causing damage to your rear crossmember :thumbsup:

;)

:lol: funny but true (as if I really know) :lol:

crikey! if your gonna smash a car do it properly! :eek:

glad to see your home Joe me old mucker, shame about the car as it was a personal fave and a true minter!

but in good time you can get another minter and go again

not as if we can go to the Forum Member shop and buy a new GiJoe ;)

hopefully see you at a meet maybe in the future when yor good enough to travel :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links