Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auto Doorlock - Maybe This Will Work

bacardi

Hi Folks,

been lurking around this forum for a while now but this is the first post :) I noticed something that StayAlive_UK posted the other day, there is a link to some tech documents from Toyota and on that page there is a tech document on programming the TVSS. The missus is away with the car at the moment, just wondered if anyone could try it on their RAV's to see if it autolocks the doors on ignition!

the document is at the bottom of http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/aim_Schre...sid=&d=1&admin=

and its titled TVSS V Settings

Any news gratefully received!

Cheers

Matt

I went through the Documents and on the Document labelled TVSS V Setting Guide except Belgium on page 14 of the PDF document there are instructions, I followed them and they seem to be working and everything happened as explained on the page regarding the LED and the indicator flashes, but when I then turned the Key to start the car the door locks didn’t lock, so I am not sure if you have to be driving at a certain speed or if they should lock straight away??

But one thing is for sure the instructions worked to the point that everything that the papers said should happen at each stage does happen. I even did the procedure twice, but still no luck, someone else should try it, in case mine still not working is down to some fault in the alarm system

PS: a quick way to get to the document: Once the web page is opened click on ‘EDIT” and then click ‘FIND’ then copy and paste the Document label name as above then click ‘FIND NEXT’

Wife's cars home now, just tried it and same thing, went through all the steps and it did everything the instructions said (Lights flashed, LED stayed on etc) but the doors don't lock.......... so close!!

Try the information for the TVSS IV system further up the page.

The instructions on the other setting guide are the same, makes it more annoying as to why it still won’t work :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links