Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Removing The Doorpanels In Yaris

Tim

Please help!! I tried to ask this before ( subject "Central Locking Installation (yaris) ") but did not get any replies. So, if someboby knows how to remove these door panels, please help me.

Timo

to remove the door panels u need to take out the two screws in the in the door handle, i think theres another 2 in the little holder in the door too, then its just a case of taking the 2 screws out of the inner door and pulling sharply, you'll probably break a few of the plastic clips that are holding it on, but that's how u do it

disconnect the wiring to the door panel and u have ur door panel off

Yeah, that's pretty much right, on mine tho there was only the one screw in the cup holder and only one in the dorr handle.

Also if u need to put stuff through the grommets between the door and the main Shell of the car. Then be prepiared for a fight. :ffs: :ffs:

I was puttin a set of components into mine and i was trying to get the wires for the tweeters throught the grommet. Im covered in cuts lol but they sound good.

When putting the door back on remeber to "pop" the window seal on the legde of the window in

it's been a while since i last took the doors off so I might have added a few screws in my imagination or something, but basically how i said to do it should be correct

you'll get there once you're ripping all the screws out its easy peasy :D

If its a base yaris you will have to fight with the 'get fit handles'........ there a spring clip behind, its a case of leavering it away.

Dan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links